Poll: What should we record first?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Best National Chain Fried Chicken
:hmmm:
Well I don't think it's fully national, but you forgot Bojangles.  For regional there used to be a chain called Golden Skillet in VA, perhaps Satori remembers it.  That was my all time fav fried chicken joint.
I liked Roy Rogers.  Though I haven't seen them in a while?  Maybe they are gone?
(05-31-2009, 10:48 AM)cgraye Wrote: I liked Roy Rogers.  Though I haven't seen them in a while?  Maybe they are gone?
I remember Roy Rogers burgers. Do you mean that chain? I loved their burgers when I was a teenager and they offered a strawberry shortcake that was awesome! I think there may still be one left about 20 miles south of me. I think I'll check it out again sometime when I'm down there.

I love KFC, but my husband really loves Popeye's onion rings, and we both like the cajun rice.
(05-31-2009, 02:15 PM)ResiduumRevertetur Wrote:
(05-31-2009, 10:48 AM)cgraye Wrote: I liked Roy Rogers.  Though I haven't seen them in a while?  Maybe they are gone?
I remember Roy Rogers burgers. Do you mean that chain? I loved their burgers when I was a teenager and they offered a strawberry shortcake that was awesome! I think there may still be one left about 20 miles south of me. I think I'll check it out again sometime when I'm down there.

I love KFC, but my husband really loves Popeye's onion rings, and we both like the cajun rice.

Yes, I think it's the same one.  They often had good fried chicken, but it did vary.  Fried chicken just seems so fatty and greasy no matter where you get it.  I think KFC is pretty gross.  I do like the chicken sandwich at Popeye's, and the onion rings are pretty good there, now that you mention it.
I grew up with Churches, though at the time, I preferred KFC.  After eating KFC for awhile, I decided that Churches is the way to go.
Following Churches, Popeyes and Bojangles (a tie) are a close second.

Do the KFCs in y'all's areas have a buffet available?  I was somewhat surprised to see a buffet, when i moved to NW Arkansas, though I guess this is chicken-land, with Tysons, Cargill, and the rest.
popeye's hot and spicy!
I like Popeye's, but I love me some Harold's

[Image: harolds2.jpg][Image: harolds3.jpg]
Church's is an LDS operation. Harman is the largest KFC franchisee and its income flows to SLC, too.
(06-01-2009, 03:21 PM)DarkKnight Wrote: Church's is an LDS operation.

Really?  Where did you find that information?