Poll: What should we record first?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Best National Chain Fried Chicken
I do not know why it took so long for this to click...I must be getn' old.

My least favorite national fried chicken chain is Newchurches Chicken :laughing:,  1/10th the flava and none of the nutritional value. ;D
I wouldn't touch Church's Chicken.  I read somewhere that the government puts prophylactics in it to make sure certain folks don't reproduce. 

True dat.
(06-02-2009, 07:17 PM)Scipio_a Wrote: I do not know why it took so long for this to click...I must be getn' old.

My least favorite national fried chicken chain is Newchurches Chicken :laughing:,  1/10th the flava and none of the nutritional value. ;D

Yer slippin'...  

I feel so let down and confused.  :confused:

:laughing: :laughing:
what about Chick Fil A ?

half a pound of powdered sugar in every serving, closed on Sundays, and Southern.

they're good.

.......make no bones about it.
(06-02-2009, 07:24 PM)libby Wrote: what about Chick Fil A ?

half a pound of powdered sugar in every serving, closed on Sundays, and Southern.

they're good.

Good one!
Thanks, Roy...

...I try to keep abreast of the situation.

:tiphat:

blah.

Even I'm getting sick of my bad puns.
punny!  :laughing:

they're good.

Chick Fil A....the White Castle of the chicken world, the Hyundai of the chicken world, the Los Angeles Clippers of the chicken world, the 8-track tape of the chicken world.  And so forth.  :sneaky:

they're good.

oh man! Spicy chicken sammich with waffle fries and a huge chocolate shake. Oh yeah
I like White Castle.

Hyundai is getting better.

Do you know how much 8- tracks are worth these days?!

........I don't know anything about hockey, so I can't help you with that other one.