Teh Cheezburger Thred!
You know, my son's 1st Communion is coming up this next Sunday, and what was his request for the meal...

Yep, Daddy has to cook cheeseburgers on the grill for him.  That's my boy.
That boy will do well in life.
Culver's ... .  (Just don't have your cholesteral checked after eating.)
(06-02-2009, 08:06 AM)JaganshiKenshin Wrote: That boy will do well in life.

Thanks.  I will have to tell him that.

Also, pray for him for his 1st Confession and Communion this Sunday.
:pray2:

You got it!
:pray:
(06-01-2009, 09:03 AM)Pilgrim Wrote: I've always preferred Fuddrucker's because the burgers are always juicy and the rolls have a sweetness that really complements the burger.  Plus, the name always gives me a free chuckle... :)

It's really funny when you have a dislexic, like me, saying the name.
On Memorial Day, my father lightly covered the burgers with Teriyaki sauce before grilling them. Very good.....
(06-03-2009, 10:56 AM)didishroom Wrote:
(06-01-2009, 09:03 AM)Pilgrim Wrote: I've always preferred Fuddrucker's because the burgers are always juicy and the rolls have a sweetness that really complements the burger.  Plus, the name always gives me a free chuckle... :)

It's really funny when you have a dislexic, like me, saying the name.

Yeah, that's a bonus... :laughing:
(05-31-2009, 06:39 PM)Texican Wrote: Steak 'n Shake.  Love their shoestring fries.  They go great with their shakes.

Their burgers aren't half bad, either.

Ohh man, those fries are GGGRRRReeeeaaat.  I like the Frisco melt!  My son and daughter have taken to getting all their burgers plain and dry.  You know what, they're pretty daggon good. 

Another thing I like here is the shakes also.  The Cowboy side by side (blue and silver) yum (seasonal).  It's actually chocolate and vanilla.