man lopps off own wee willey to protest
A tourist arrived in Madrid, Spain and on his first night asked the concierge to recommend a good steak house.

"The best steak house in Madrid is "el Toro" just outside the greatest Bull Fighting Arena in all of Spain"' said the concierge, so the man booked a table.

When he arrived, the waiter handed him a menu.  Fillet Steak, Sirloin Steak, Rib-Eye and then an item on the menu he did not recognise. "Criadillas, el Toro".

"Waiter", called the man, "what is this last item on the Menu?"  "Señor, that is our house speciality, Bull's Testicles, they are freshly delivered every day from the Arena next door".  The man figures 'when in Rome' and orders it.

It is absolutely delicious and while a huge meal he finishes it and leaves the waiter a large tip.

The next night he returns to the same restaurant, the waiter recognises him and gives him the best seat in the place and the man says.  "criadillas, por favor".  10 minutes later two tiny little meat balls arrive on a plate, artistically surrounded by gravy and garnished with artistically chopped vegetables.

"What's this?"' asks the man looking surprised.

"I am sorry sir.  Today, the bull won."
(01-20-2013, 06:11 PM)ggreg Wrote: A tourist arrived in Madrid, Spain and on his first night asked the concierge to recommend a good steak house.

"The best steak house in Madrid is "el Toro" just outside the greatest Bull Fighting Arena in all of Spain"' said the concierge, so the man booked a table.

When he arrived, the waiter handed him a menu.  Fillet Steak, Sirloin Steak, Rib-Eye and then an item on the menu he did not recognise. "Criadillas, el Toro".

"Waiter", called the man, "what is this last item on the Menu?"  "Señor, that is our house speciality, Bull's Testicles, they are freshly delivered every day from the Arena next door".  The man figures 'when in Rome' and orders it.

It is absolutely delicious and while a huge meal he finishes it and leaves the waiter a large tip.

The next night feeling famished he returns to the same restaurant, the waiter recognises him and gives him the best seat in the place and the man says.  "criadillas, por favor".  10 minutes later two tiny little meat balls arrive on a plate, artistically surrounded by gravy and garnished with artistically chopped vegetables.

"What's this?"' asks the man looking surprised.

"I am sorry sir.  Today, the bull won."
devotedknuckles Wrote:ahhh DOC. i know what you mean. took me years years to get over me mulligan, then it was  Luigi he would bring me rosary pouch to me. ah. i miss him so! i miss him so! then wee pepe me feline passed just 4 mos ago or so i cant remember now i blocked it out poor pepe.
to mulligan to  Luigi! to Pepe

SIP SIP

To Mulligan! To  Luigi! To Pepe!

SIP SIP  :cheers:
To DK

To catnip.

sip sip  :cheers:
Thread resurrect, in honor of Pope Francis.

sip sip

:tiphat:
It has returned!
Oh, Doc, I'm so surprised that someone else got here before you!  :O Dropping the ball, aren't you?
It's really sad this thread has 2276 replies.

Well 2277 now. I'm part of the problem, not the solution  :'((
:O This thread was prophetic!
unfortunately, it has been