What Did You Crave When Pregnant?
(07-02-2009, 08:12 PM)leome Wrote:
(07-02-2009, 07:54 PM)veritatem_dilexisti Wrote:
(06-05-2009, 02:35 PM)leome Wrote: I would trade my right arm for a really good gyro right now.

I have a really good gyro here. Deal?

Are you teasing a pregnant woman about food? ;D ;D ;D

Well, I could really do with a spare right arm, just in case …

(07-03-2009, 12:27 AM)Walty Wrote:
(07-02-2009, 07:54 PM)veritatem_dilexisti Wrote:
(07-02-2009, 05:44 PM)Walty Wrote: Goat's blood.

So you're pregnant? Just as I suspected: if a man grows his hair too long, he becomes a woman … and a very strange one at that, apparently.

Hah.  You're right.  It was my hair that did it.  It's past my shoulders and if it gets any longer I'll probably have twins. 

I wonder how many Rosie has had?
Chocolate Malted Milkshakes...  I used to buy gallons of chocolate ice cream and make them at home.  Also, I craved alcohol.  A lot.  Seriously.
(07-03-2009, 07:07 AM)veritatem_dilexisti Wrote: I wonder how many Rosie has had?

There is a girl named Rosie on this forum? I have never met her.
What's with the avatar Rosarium?
(07-21-2009, 01:43 AM)Walty Wrote: What's with the avatar Rosarium?

It's my new look.

I get a lot of "what is up with your avatar...". I can tell you it is not as weird as it seems and anyone who recognizes it probably finds it funny. It is those uncultured masses who don't know who he is.

I'll give a clue: "observer". The rest is up to everyone's google-fu skills and for the smarter ones, wikipedia. :)
Wife craved cold, cubed cantalope.  It was amazing how much of it she ate.  I was also sent out at 2 a.m. to get a chocolate ice cream bar once.  And one time she went to the store and bought an angel food cake and ate it in the parking lot.
(07-28-2009, 05:40 AM)James02 Wrote: Wife craved cold, cubed cantalope.  It was amazing how much of it she ate.  I was also sent out at 2 a.m. to get a chocolate ice cream bar once.  And one time she went to the store and bought an angel food cake and ate it in the parking lot.

Holy crap.  That's nuts.  No offense.

I fear marriage because of The Pregnant Wife.
My mother craved peaches when she was pregnant with me.
Quote:

Nope, not nuts.  It's being a woman.  And God made us attracted to it.  Like a moth to a flame.  No use fighting it lad.
(07-28-2009, 07:48 PM)Walty Wrote:
(07-28-2009, 05:40 AM)James02 Wrote: Wife craved cold, cubed cantalope.  It was amazing how much of it she ate.  I was also sent out at 2 a.m. to get a chocolate ice cream bar once.  And one time she went to the store and bought an angel food cake and ate it in the parking lot.

The other day I had to have crab rangoon.  And a few days before that it was cream soup from Panera Bread.  Fortunately for Mr. Is Nice, my sister lives close and I usually make her bring me food on her way to work  :laughing: