Pepsi Co.

(06-06-2009, 10:36 PM)alaric Wrote: I would boycott  it for the simple fact that it is garbage in a can...............like all cola's.

I always thought Dr Pepper sounded like a gay drink anyway.

"gay drink"??

[Image: lg_tab.jpg]
Tab is the Anacin of the soft drink world.  Do they even make it anymore?  No one knows nor cares.
[i]Tab is a drink for ladies.

...who ever picks it up and puts it to their mouth is anyone's guess, but is was originally all girly and bad tasting for those women that were somewhere between the Nancy Sinatra go-go look and the braless bravado of Helen Reddy.[i]
It's always so annoying when you order a coke, and the person taking your order asks, "Would Pepsi be all right?"  You end up having to say, "Sure." when really you want to say, No, no it would not.  Get your butt down the block and find me a coke, darnit. 
(06-07-2009, 03:40 PM)Underdog Wrote: It's always so annoying when you order a coke, and the person taking your order asks, "Would Pepsi be all right?"  You end up having to say, "Sure." when really you want to say, No, no it would not.  Get your butt down the block and find me a coke, darnit. 

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

+1
Oh for pete's sake.  Its SODA.  Just soda.  :laughing:

One of my biggest pet peeves as a server/bartender were people that made a huge deal over coke/pepsi products.

1.)  It isn't my fault what my employer serves.

2.)  Both are crap.
I agree, Paloma!

But Underdog was talking about the angst of having good manners and being a lady about it and keeping your mouth shut .... cracked me up

(06-07-2009, 04:18 PM)libby Wrote: I agree, Paloma!

But Underdog was talking about the angst of having good manners and being a lady about it and keeping your mouth shut .... cracked me up

Yeah, but I know what you dames are thinking.  :sneaky:
can't fishie you again for another 45 minutes, sorry...

:laughing: