THREAD SHUTDOWN.
(01-02-2010, 09:37 PM)CollegeCatholic Wrote:
(01-02-2010, 09:12 PM)CanadianCatholic Wrote:
(01-02-2010, 09:10 PM)Ravenonthecross Wrote: An honest and straightforward Lass, eh? Well, As long as you're fine with me, given all the things I said about me self; I suppose we'd go well together. But  I'm just guessing.

*ding dind ding* WE HAVE A MATCH!!!  :chleader: :puckerup: :loveeyes: :champagne: :champagne:

Lol.  You all work fast.   :P
Wheres that Padre Ricardo??? We can get him on here to make it official!  ;D
the first baby should be named after me.

Doesn't matter if it's a boy or a girl.

:tiphat:
plus, the wedding should be in Georgia.

I'll even throw in a free ring boy.

and a cake.

CC - where are they going on their honeymoon?

we have to think.... we need to have the entire matter settled before they see this thread....
(01-02-2010, 09:47 PM)libby Wrote: CC - where are they going on their honeymoon?

we have to think.... we need to have the entire matter settled before they see this thread....
Dominican!!! Its quite affordable, and BEAUTIFUL!
I think Rosarium has a beet farm/bed & breakfast right outside Scranton you could use for the honeymoon.  I could bring my banjo.
(01-02-2010, 09:52 PM)Walty Wrote: I think Rosarium has a beet farm/bed & breakfast right outside Scranton you could use for the honeymoon.  I could bring my banjo.

Lol.

I see what you did there.
(01-02-2010, 09:52 PM)Walty Wrote: I think Rosarium has a beet farm/bed & breakfast right outside Scranton you could use for the honeymoon.  I could bring my banjo.
Sounds like Dwight Schrute's place...
(01-02-2010, 09:56 PM)CanadianCatholic Wrote:
Sounds like Dwight Schrute's place...

So you know the one.

WALTY!!!

:rofl: