What are you reading right now?
Just going to start Master & Commander. 
(06-10-2009, 03:46 PM)Mrs_Spock Wrote: I just finished Vulcan's Forge by Josepha Sherman and Susan Shwartz.  I'm about to start the sequel, Vulcan's Heart (though I may start The Vulcan Academy Murders next as I'm getting it from the library).

I've been reading a lot of Star Trek novels (preferably Spock-heavy ones  Sticking tongue out at you ).

Have you read Spock's World by Diane Duane or Yesterday's Son, Time For Yesterday or Sarek by A.C. Crispin?  It's been ages since I've read them and I don't really remember if they're good or not.
I'm reading The Last Superstition: A Refutation of the New Atheism by Edward Feser.  Not exactly light reading, but very good.  Somebody mentioned it on another thread so I thought I'd check it out.  I'm glad I did.
(06-10-2009, 08:32 PM)pocketharpy Wrote:
(06-10-2009, 03:46 PM)Mrs_Spock Wrote: I just finished Vulcan's Forge by Josepha Sherman and Susan Shwartz.  I'm about to start the sequel, Vulcan's Heart (though I may start The Vulcan Academy Murders next as I'm getting it from the library).

I've been reading a lot of Star Trek novels (preferably Spock-heavy ones  Sticking tongue out at you ).

Have you read Spock's World by Diane Duane or Yesterday's Son, Time For Yesterday or Sarek by A.C. Crispin?  It's been ages since I've read them and I don't really remember if they're good or not.

I've read Spock's World (I actually own it Sticking tongue out at you ) and Sarek.  I'll have to reread Sarek and try to find the other two...thanks for the suggestions.   ;D ;D ;D
A book by Terry Pratchett.  LOL
(06-10-2009, 09:40 PM)Mrs_Spock Wrote: I've read Spock's World (I actually own it Sticking tongue out at you ) and Sarek.  I'll have to reread Sarek and try to find the other two...thanks for the suggestions.   ;D ;D ;D

The Yesterdays books are about Spock's son whom he allegedly fathered with Zarabeth in the frosty cold of All Our Yesterdays.
Reading Chesterton's biography of St. Thomas Aquinas.
(06-10-2009, 10:24 PM)pocketharpy Wrote:
(06-10-2009, 09:40 PM)Mrs_Spock Wrote: I've read Spock's World (I actually own it Sticking tongue out at you ) and Sarek.  I'll have to reread Sarek and try to find the other two...thanks for the suggestions.   ;D ;D ;D

The Yesterdays books are about Spock's son whom he allegedly fathered with Zarabeth in the frosty cold of All Our Yesterdays.

Supposedly fathered, hmmm?  I'll have to have a talk with that man (Vulcan?)... Sticking tongue out at you
(06-10-2009, 10:53 PM)Mrs_Spock Wrote: Supposedly fathered, hmmm?  I'll have to have a talk with that man (Vulcan?)... Sticking tongue out at you

Oh, but he wasn't himself... And it happened eons ago.
(06-10-2009, 11:58 PM)pocketharpy Wrote:
(06-10-2009, 10:53 PM)Mrs_Spock Wrote: Supposedly fathered, hmmm?  I'll have to have a talk with that man (Vulcan?)... Sticking tongue out at you

Oh, but he wasn't himself... And it happened eons ago.

Still, he'd better have one heck of an explanation, or I'll be needing my skillet.  Sticking tongue out at you