Name this saint!!
(06-17-2009, 07:49 PM)DrBombay Wrote: In one of our fine American seminaries, there is a statue with a removable right arm.  One of the arms is holding a shamrock, when attached the statue is St. Patrick.  The other arm is giving the pontifical blessing, when attached the statue is St. Gregory the Great. 

True story.
Thats way too funny.....Like Mr potato head
(06-17-2009, 07:34 PM)TradCathYouth Wrote: That is one impressive statue of St. Benedict.
I know, right?  You should see the whole church, it has some of the most beautiful statues and stained glass I have seen.
(06-17-2009, 07:41 PM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote: Are you the dude in the photo?
I am the dude in the photo.  A friend of mine wanted me to stand next to the statue because I liked it so much.  Unfortunately, however, I only allow pictures of myself in black-and-white.  ;D

Hey, I've seen you at Mass!

[/quote]
No Kidding!  Do you attend there every Sunday?  That's really cool!!!
(06-18-2009, 12:21 PM)lee_ledbetter Wrote: Unfortunately, however, I only allow pictures of myself in black-and-white.   ;D

Should the wink be a clue that you're joking? If not I'm intrigued!
(06-18-2009, 03:15 PM)Supercertari Wrote:
(06-18-2009, 12:21 PM)lee_ledbetter Wrote: Unfortunately, however, I only allow pictures of myself in black-and-white.   ;D

Should the wink be a clue that you're joking? If not I'm intrigued!

Not joking at all.  Color photos of me are absolutely forbidden.  One or two exist, due to other people snapping them without my permission.  Everyone photographs better in black and white, don't you think?
Ah, a mild case of vanity! I wondered if it was a traddie thing or you were worried colour photos steal your soul!  ;)
(06-18-2009, 06:11 PM)Supercertari Wrote: Ah, a mild case of vanity! I wondered if it was a traddie thing or you were worried colour photos steal your soul!  ;)

:laughing: LOL.
(06-18-2009, 04:41 PM)lee_ledbetter Wrote: Not joking at all.  Color photos of me are absolutely forbidden.  One or two exist, due to other people snapping them without my permission.  Everyone photographs better in black and white, don't you think?

I can add colour...but you won't like it.

I take photos in colour, then digitally alter them to be black and white. It helps eliminate negative flash effects for me at least.
What is "colour"?  Is that some coffee flavored liqueur?  ???