Tattoos licit?
winnie the poo!!!! on your ass?
um um well
uhh
uhhhh
(06-21-2009, 08:52 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: winnie the poo!!!! on your ass?

Eeyore?
don't be blammin booze for that action lad! no way whatyou sipped led to that. i dunno what you told your wife but no booze led to that!
maybe you should do some penance and ask your wife to be a good lass and take an Iron to it. its for the best lad.
Because of the location I can't actually see it anymore.  When I try to look it's like a dog chasing his tail.  I can't image what it looks like any more @ 54 years old and twenty-five pounds lighter.
Daniel 
alright enough lad. you've said enough!
(06-21-2009, 09:19 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: alright enough lad. you've said enough!

Too much, actually.  There's not enough booze in the world to get the image out of my mind.  :puke:
(06-21-2009, 09:15 PM)kzarah Wrote: Because of the location I can't actually see it anymore.   When I try to look it's like a dog chasing his tail.  I can't image what it looks like any more @ 54 years old and twenty-five pounds lighter.
Daniel 

Well...there is a way to find out involving a camera, but DO NOT post it here.

Well, I guess any more information would be too, too much information, but it takes a man to admit he has Winnie the Pooh on his rear end. You could have lied and said it was something else (something more manly), and no one would have pressured you or tried to find out more.

Did you actually choose it out of others?
no preasure just an attempt at understanding
sorry i did
sip sip sip
THe problem with a man having pooh tattooed on his butt is that Pooh only ever wears a tee-shirt.

As Ros, I'm glad it wasn't Eyeore, he doesn't even have a tee shirt
DK should like these.

This is a pro freestyle friend of mine, Cody Hennings

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=23015756&albumId=1016587

There are more but I guess he has not posted them