Tattoos licit?
(06-23-2009, 12:20 AM)Iuvenalis Wrote: You're one to talk. Incessantly pedantic, often intentionally obtuse.
Personal abuse? Sign of that the conversation is over. Too bad, it would have been nice to discuss the issue further.

You are the one who randomly brought up demons, not myself. To me, aliens are just fictional characters which make good or bad science fiction. If you wish to take the alien issue to a more serious level, more is needed than the input of Aleister Crowley and a few statements about dates. Perhaps they are demonic, I have no evidence against that assertation except that I have none for it, but you didn't do a good job showing that stance to have any standing, so why do you go right for the character assination? Yes, my response was lighthearted, but that was because my original post was. I'm really not a fan of tattoos.

Quote:Oh yeah, true, true. My entire argument hinged on the picture. Excellent point.
Your argument was based on writings of people who probably just used the archetype alien for their own ends or their own imaginings.
I'm sorry lads.
sip
I learned way to much reading this thread, winnie the poo on someones ass, a bald headed THING named lam and the founder of Scientology doing sex rituals with a rocket scientist.
i must admit. never thought id ever learn these things being in the fish tank.
LOL
LOL
Lam is not funny though
(06-23-2009, 01:32 AM)devotedknuckles Wrote: I learned way to much reading this thread, winnie the poo on someones ass, a bald headed THING named lam and the founder of Scientology doing sex rituals with a rocket scientist.
i must admit. never thought id ever learn these things being in the fish tank.
It is somewhat shocking that while everything you said is 100% true, this thread is more focused than some other threads on this forum.

Quote:Lam is not funny though
lam is: ل

It is a single letter, and probably doesn't look proper, but it is the Arabic letter "L". Yes, I'm being lighthearted, because we have an other thread for discussing greys and other aliens.
what one?
(06-23-2009, 01:38 AM)devotedknuckles Wrote: what one?

Right below this one: http://catholicforum.fisheaters.com/inde...059.0.html

Vote now and receive your free...vote.
(06-23-2009, 01:35 AM)Rosarium Wrote: Yes, I'm being lighthearted, because we have an other thread for discussing greys and other aliens.

There's no reason to lump "Lam" in with 'greys.' Crowley had this 'encounter' (via the "Amalantrah working," an occult 'experiment' if you will)

in 1917

"Greys" as such were not even known at the time.

Oh, and you're a control freak to usher this thread into that one, I brought it up in the context of tattoos: that I posit that the imagery you src'ed was in fact a demonic depiction.
(06-23-2009, 01:41 AM)Iuvenalis Wrote: There's no reason to lump "Lam" in with 'greys.' Crowley had this 'encounter' (via the "Amalantrah working," an occult 'experiment' if you will)

in 1917

"Greys" as such were not even known at the time.
Correct, the UFO hype only happened after the Roswell Incident and a fake video (admitted to be fake by the person who filmed it). However, the "grey" like being as a concept has been around for a while.

If, however, the greys are not related to Lam, why did you bring up Lam in relation to that tattoo, which was clearly about Greys in popular culture (there aren't more than one "Lam" as far as we know)?

Quote:Oh, and you're a control freak to usher this thread into that one, I brought it up in the context of tattoos: that I posit that the imagery you src'ed was in fact a demonic depiction.
Why am I a control freak? I was providing grounds for further discussion on this particular topic, as I found our opposing views too extreme to ignore. I mean, if they are demonic, then I'd surely want to know that right?

I want to discuss this topic in more detail for my own edification and that of others. This is the purpose of a forum. Why do you need to attack my person?
i've always believed aliens just to be demons. it does make sense that those doing occult shit would be the ones these things would visit. that's not to say they don't torment others who dont partake in the occult. just sayin.
really i never dabbled with any occult i found it way to creepy very scary shit. not like your rubbin a fat  Buddhas belly while eating at the lucky money restaurant down wind of china town. this stuff is real. i dunno. Lam kinda creeps me out. never saw that thing before.
avoided crowly like the plague. i do know the fascists in Italy chased him out of Sicily for drinking cats blood in cafalu or somethin. hes lucky they didnt kill him. but hes getting his eternal reward now thats for sure.

(06-23-2009, 01:51 AM)devotedknuckles Wrote: i've always believed aliens just to be demons. it does make sense that those doing occult shit would be the ones these things would visit. that's not to say they don't torment others who dont partake in the occult. just sayin.
really i never dabbled with any occult i found it way to creepy very scary shit. not like your rubbin a fat  Buddhas belly while eating at the lucky money restaurant down wind of china town. this stuff is real. i dunno. Lam kinda creeps me out. never saw that thing before.
avoided crowly like the plague. i do know the fascists in Italy chased him out of Sicily for drinking cats blood in cafalu or somethin. hes lucky they didnt kill him. but hes getting his eternal reward now thats for sure.
I did google for more information and found this: (Warning, big image of Lam): LINK REMOVED. Google it if you wish. Search term "Amalantrah working"

While the first image of Lam didn't bother me, that one sent a shiver up my back. However, many things do that, especially late at night and when it concerns such things, due to past experiences.
thanks for the warning. yeah some weird thing with that page did something to me eyes