Name The Most Conservative Jesuit University
either St. Aloysius' College in Malta or Saint Joseph University in Beruit would be my guess
St. Louis University is a citadel of modernism.
(06-25-2009, 10:30 PM)Tobri Wrote: either St. Aloysius' College in Malta or Saint Joseph University in Beruit would be my guess

Sure, the kids can come home on weekends!
Like asking about the most conservative Democrat.
(06-27-2009, 10:00 AM)Avus Wrote: Like asking about the most conservative Democrat.

Or most traditionally Catholic for that matter.
(06-20-2009, 01:09 PM)Tiny Wrote: How about Regis College in Toronto? Anyone know? PeterII?

From their mission statement:

Regis College Wrote:Our context is increasingly global, ecumenical and interfaith. Regis College is dedicated to the preparation of people for ministry in the Roman Catholic and other Christian communities; such ministry will take diverse forms as we seek to meet the challenge of creative new ministries.

I live by Mark Twain's dictum: don't let school get in the way of your education. 
regis?
HA!
LOl
  :laughing: :o :laughing:
are you mad?
avoid like plague
(06-27-2009, 01:02 PM)PeterII Wrote:
(06-20-2009, 01:09 PM)Tiny Wrote: How about Regis College in Toronto? Anyone know? PeterII?

From their mission statement:

Regis College Wrote:Our context is increasingly global, ecumenical and interfaith. Regis College is dedicated to the preparation of people for ministry in the Roman Catholic and other Christian communities; such ministry will take diverse forms as we seek to meet the challenge of creative new ministries.

I live by Mark Twain's dictum: don't let school get in the way of your education. 

Translated as "If our students don't work out as Catholics, they'll have the tools to transition into making a fine living in a faith that suits their friendships."