Pope bows to his Jewish leaders regarding Pius xii
Or may be the pope wants to go back to the traditional caution related to the canonization, and find balance related to John Paul II media pushed canonization.
The pope is also worldly power and should consider

Matthew 10:16 Behold I send you as sheep in the midst of wolves. Be ye therefore wise as serpents and simple as doves.

(06-19-2009, 08:04 PM)Baskerville Wrote: htpp://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALegM5hID52pCoANLRihOUdLn5T2XHAGlQD98TVHUG4

The Rev. Peter Grumpel who is in Charge of Pius the XII's cause for sainthood said that at a conference in Rome Pope Benedict was "impressed" by warnings that relations with jews would be compromised if he beatifies the Wartime Pontiff. Rome issued a statement saying that the beatification is up to the Pope alone and he must be free to decide. Jewish leaders were quick to deny that they were behind the delay the Chief Rabbi of Rome said that this is an internal Church matter which devides the Church. Last year at an October meeting Jews asked that the beatification be delayed until the secret archives are opened. The Pope said he would give "serious consideration" to freezing the sainthood process for 5-6 years until the secret archives are opened.

The Pope is clearly under the control of the Zionists.
Just keep making excuses why the Vatican won't just go ahead and do the right thing already instead of being "impressed" by the warnings and rantings of the Church's all-time arch-enemy.

Pius's sainthood should just about be a slam dunk.........The man probably personally responsible for saving more jews during the second world war than anybody and these same malicious,lying, anti-Christ devils disagree and lean on our Pope so he doesn't give one of the Church's greatest pontiff's the recognition he is most deserving.

Whom does the Vatican fear? God or jewz?
I don't care if it takes three centuries to canonize him; if Blessed Pius XII's a saint, he'll be canonized.  Whether it takes five years, five decades, or five centuries.  This is the Holy Catholic Church, we're talking about, she doesn't exactly move in fast-motion [with the exception of course of the latter half the twentieth century :pazzo:].  The Zionists' machinations are of no avail to Christ's Holy Catholic Church: The gates of Hell shall ne'er prevail 'gainst her!
Quote:Pius's sainthood should just about be a slam dunk.........

That is your opinion. While it has been already proven ad nauseum how he saved Jews and showed great personal fortitude in his fight against Nazism, that does not determine who or who isn't a saint. Rather people should consider that it was his bishops at Vatican II and after doing the trouble. Why Pius XII is given a free pass for his "associates" while the "concilar" popes are continuously turned over the coals for the same reasons, I do not know.
(06-20-2009, 01:30 PM)didishroom Wrote:
Quote:Pius's sainthood should just about be a slam dunk.........

That is your opinion. While it has been already proven ad nauseum how he saved Jews and showed great personal fortitude in his fight against Nazism, that does not determine who or who isn't a saint. Rather people should consider that it was his bishops at Vatican II and after doing the trouble. Why Pius XII is given a free pass for his "associates" while the "concilar" popes are continuously turned over the coals for the same reasons, I do not know.
It is also my opinion, that the head of my Church and the Vatican stand behind truth. Not what a bunch of lying perfidious Jews  "impress" upon them.
(06-19-2009, 09:43 PM)Tobri Wrote:
(06-19-2009, 09:39 PM)CollegeCatholic Wrote: Uh oh! 

We're all doomed!

Indeed! If you think Jews are scary, check out these Persians *shudder*

actual picture of Persian Immortal - beware Europe (Greece in particular! They have always seemed not to like you guys)

[Image: 300-persian.jpg]
The Persians actually had a very practical belief system under the Zoroastrians.

Probably better than the comic book, cartoon- styled Olympian gods in the Greek pantheon and certainly better than hate-filled Phariseeism of the Jews.

Didn't anyone see this? The Vatican has condemned as "unjustified and inopportune" a claim by a church official that pressure from Jewish organizations is delaying the beatification of Pope Pius XII, the wartime pontiff who critics say didn't do enough to stop the Holocaust.
Anyone? Or is it better to believe the Pope is a tool for the Zionists? And why would you want to? You people make me sick sometimes.
well spooky given jewsish groups history in attacking and pressuring our holy religion in the past and very recent past  its hard not see them doing the same shit again.
it would be a long litany of examples.
(06-21-2009, 11:10 AM)devotedknuckles Wrote: well spooky given jewsish groups history in attacking and pressuring our holy religion in the past and very recent past  its hard not see them doing the same shit again.
it would be a long litany of examples.

I understand that, I'm just complaining about the way people jump on an unsubstantiated report about the Pope if it makes him look bad, "don't confuse me with the facts, my mind is made up!" And when something is reported that makes the Pope look good, well, you can't trust the media.  Isn't there some middle ground between the Pope-worshippers over at NO forums and the Pope-can't-do-anything-righters you find in some trad circles? blech  :sick: