Yes, I am back
(06-23-2009, 12:28 PM)Rosarium Wrote: On the Internet, I don't seem to generalise people, so I see each post more in isolation rather than as from a distinct person. I'm not sure why, but it seems to be something I do for all Internet posts (I don't remember past grudges, etc).

Same here.  I don't even notice who wrote most posts unless they're specifically about the author.  For all I know, everyone else who posts on forums is just a simulation inside my computer anyway.
Belloc,

Welcome back.  I enjoy your posts.  Even if they are from your blog I like being able to discuss them which is, after all, the entire point of a forum.  You're threads help bring out the intersection of theology and politics, something that I find most interesting and important in the modern age.  I look forward to it.  Again, welcome back.  :tiphat:
(06-23-2009, 12:28 PM)Rosarium Wrote:
(06-23-2009, 12:18 PM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote:
(06-23-2009, 11:45 AM)Rosarium Wrote:
(06-23-2009, 09:18 AM)Belloc Wrote: From time to time, plan on posting and responding, just ask you all to do me a favor, read what is posted.....just posted an article 2 minutes ago, already one of my least supportive fellow FE has posted a reply......did he really read the articel taht fast, reflect on it and then post?? ......Doubtful.......

Welcome back. I didn't see you around recently, but I didn't think it was a deliberate leaving. I'll read what you post if I respond to it (I don't think we are drawn to the same topics though).

???
You posted on his "See ya..." thread.
http://catholicforum.fisheaters.com/inde...84283.html

To coin a phrase...Oh.

On the Internet, I don't seem to generalise people, so I see each post more in isolation rather than as from a distinct person. I'm not sure why, but it seems to be something I do for all Internet posts (I don't remember past grudges, etc).

Suddenly, the mystery of Rosarium comes to light...is it more than one person? An amnesiac? More than one person?

Maybe just an honest lapse of memory?
Belloc,

Welcome back! I was disappointed and sorry to see you leave, especially on account of some of the other posters here. But it's great to have you back...

Benedicamus Domino!
(06-23-2009, 04:41 PM)INPEFESS Wrote:
(06-23-2009, 09:18 AM)Belloc Wrote: From time to time, plan on posting and responding, just ask you all to do me a favor, read what is posted.....just posted an article 2 minutes ago, already one of my least supportive fellow FE has posted a reply......did he really read the articel taht fast, reflect on it and then post?? ......Doubtful.......

Welcome back. I didn't see you around recently, but I didn't think it was a deliberate leaving. I'll read what you post if I respond to it (I don't think we are drawn to the same topics though).

???

To coin a phrase...Oh.

On the Internet, I don't seem to generalise people, so I see each post more in isolation rather than as from a distinct person. I'm not sure why, but it seems to be something I do for all Internet posts (I don't remember past grudges, etc).

Suddenly, the mystery of Rosarium comes to light...is it more than one person? An amnesiac? More than one person?

Perhaps, but it happens all the time.
Welcome back!!

(06-23-2009, 04:49 PM)Rosarium Wrote:
(06-23-2009, 04:41 PM)INPEFESS Wrote:

???

To coin a phrase...Oh.

Perhaps, but it happens all the time.

Yes, me too. But, nevertheless, for me, it is a result of frequent lapses of memory.
(06-23-2009, 12:28 PM)Rosarium Wrote: is it more than one person? An amnesiac? More than one person?

That earned you one fishie.
(06-23-2009, 02:03 PM)Rosarium Wrote:
(06-23-2009, 02:00 PM)Anastasia Wrote: But then we'd have to buy him this t-shirt.

Perhaps, but he did mention people not reading his posts either...

Belloc, I've found if we want to have people listen, we have to say less, otherwise it is all noise.

You are correct Rosarium. Your succintness, brevitousness and restraint in posting is an example we all could learn from:

Name:  Rosarium
Custom Title: Memento Mori

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: