I'm applying to seminary!
Thank you all once again, including "Lietrum".

May God bless, guide, and protect all of you you as well as your loved ones!
Pray Pray Pray Pray
Thank you very much "orate" for your prayers!

May God bless, guide, and protect all of you you as well as your loved ones!
Hello all,

I think after all this time and your prayers I owe you an update.

Well, according to the seminary, they would like me to go to a priory, which is where I'd live with priests and work for them.  This would enable the priests (who are of the group that owns the seminary) to get to know me better so that they might be more likely to accept me.

I would like to thank you all again for the prayers of the past, present, and future. 

I mainly just ask of you all to pray that God's will is done in me in all things for His greater glory, and especially in my vocation as to whether it's to become a priest or be married or be single and whatever career He has chosen for me.

May God bless, guide, and protect you one and all!
So are you going to live at the priory?
QuisUtDeus,

I am going to the priory for a few days (at first) to determine if they want me to return to stay at the priory.  It is at a school, so if I do go back, then I'd be there until the end of the school year in June (and possibly come home during their vacations).
Pray
Hello again all,

My visit to the priory was a success, so I'm returning there this weekend.  I may not be on here much (if at all) while there, so my next post will probably be during Christmas vacation.

Thank you all once again!

May God bless, guide, and protect you one and all as well as your families and friends!
Good luck and God Bless!

An Ave for you Pray
Pray
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton