I have a fever
cathalex -

what a nice post.

:)
(06-24-2009, 11:40 PM)cathalex Wrote: Two years ago I was lonely, mad at the fallen world and doing my best to do God's will as I could.
Well, the last bit about God's will I'm like, but why would I want to change that?

Quote:I didn't give a damn about others or how I made them feel- mainly because they weren't Catholic and didn't enjoy the idea of everlasting life
I'm not like that now or ever.

Quote:But I still am the way I was born, autistic, bald and club thumbed. I was searching, found my mate here, and etc.
My hair is to my waist.

Quote:Chill with the neg shit, dude.  I was a pedant too. Still am to an extent.
What negative "shit"? I don't do anything negative. In fact, most of the time, I have to make sure to keep my posts serious enough.

My fever isn't that negative, although I don't like it. I did make a rosary though and watch a Clint Eastwood movie so I try to use my time wisely :)

Quote:But doing something profound, not so much in the eyes of God, but fellow Catholics, is something to be admired. That kind of shit leads to sainthood. Think about it.
I want to be a writer. I have a book written. I'm trying to get it published. If I get a good job and have some money, I'll self publish.
You make good points, but you know what?

You're still an asshole.

Quis/Vox: ban or suspend me if you wish, if you deem necessary.  I understand. No hard feelings. Y'all can reach me or my wife by email. I'm just tired of assholes who think they know everything.

But I'm gonna speak my mind.

Rosarium, you are a pompus ass. You invade threads. But you have little reasoning behind your posts. Your facts may be good, but they are not really intelligible to the rest of us.

You and people like you are the reason I left FE during Lent.

You think know everything but you still don't really know jack shit.

And if anyone else wants to kiss ass, let me put mine up first before you get to Rosarium; Lord knows he gets enough already.

(06-24-2009, 10:34 PM)cathalex Wrote: ..., get some, ...

Just be careful where you get some

[Image: 2cpdf1j.jpg]
(06-25-2009, 01:38 AM)cathalex Wrote: You make good points, but you know what?

You're still an asshole.

Quis/Vox: ban or suspend me if you wish, if you deem necessary.  I understand. No hard feelings. Y'all can reach me or my wife by email. I'm just tired of assholes who think they know everything.

But I'm gonna speak my mind.

Rosarium, you are a pompus ass. You invade threads. But you have little reasoning behind your posts. Your facts may be good, but they are not really intelligible to the rest of us.

You and people like you are the reason I left FE during Lent.

You think know everything but you still don't really know jack shit.

And if anyone else wants to kiss ass, let me put mine up first before you get to Rosarium; Lord knows he gets enough already.

I don't think I know everything, which is why I use the forum; to learn.

You say I "invade threads" (which may be true I suppose, depending on what you mean), but what are you doing here? You are doing what you seem to be accusing me of doing. Please keep personal comments in PMs.

Why do you presume to know me and my motives?

Also, if there are others "like" me, why single me out especially on this thread?
(06-25-2009, 01:42 AM)Rosarium Wrote: Also, if there are others "like" me, why single me out especially on this thread?

Never mind. I was being too mean and weren't having good sense.

It ain't you particularly. I didn't mean to include you with the others from way back then.

But you are still an asshole.

But to be honest, you aren't as bad as me.

(06-25-2009, 01:54 AM)cathalex Wrote: But to be honest, you aren't as bad as me.

Yes, I can see that. ;)

About the topic of this thread, I think my fever is getting worse...

If y'all don't hear from me, or my posts start having unusual mistakes in them, it is probably because of that. For those who don't like me, you can pray the fever gets worse. For those who do care for me, pray I get better :)
(06-25-2009, 01:54 AM)Rosarium Wrote:
(06-25-2009, 01:54 AM)cathalex Wrote: But to be honest, you aren't as bad as me.

Yes, I can see that. ;)

About the topic of this thread, I think my fever is getting worse...

If y'all don't hear from me, or my posts start having unusual mistakes in them, it is probably because of that. For those who don't like me, you can pray the fever gets worse. For those who do care for me, pray I get better :)

I'll pray for you, pompous and sneaky ass. You might piss me off but I do care. 

Your fever will get better. Take a couple aspirin with a tall drink of water. If your tummy can handle it.

Let us know in the morning.

Pax.

(06-25-2009, 02:00 AM)cathalex Wrote: Your fever will get better. Take a couple aspirin with a tall drink of water. If your tummy can handle it.

I think Rosarium has some thing about not taking medication.

And aspirin I *think* doesn't reduce fever as well as acetominophen.

Rosarium won't take it anyway. It *is* annoying. At least he could pipe down about it if he was going to get all Dwight Schrute/superhuman about it.
(06-25-2009, 02:29 AM)Iuvenalis Wrote: I think Rosarium has some thing about not taking medication.

And aspirin I *think* doesn't reduce fever as well as acetominophen.

Rosarium won't take it anyway. It *is* annoying. At least he could pipe down about it if he was going to get all Dwight Schrute/superhuman about it.

Hey, I didn't say anything about drug use here, and I'm not flaunting my decision to live as I do.

It is a fever, probably caused by some sort of flu. The fever is a biological response which has a purpose. It is foolish for me to interfere unless there is a grave need (high enough fevers for long enough can cause brain damage for instance). Right now, I only have a headache, discomfort and thirst. Probably very minor too for the average illness.