I have a fever
walty Wrote:At least you're not like me with a fever.  It goes something like this...

I didn't click on this because I suspected it contained puking. Was I right? (I have a severe phobia of people vomiting) One time, in 10th grade, my English teacher, Mr DeFoe, showed us the movie "Stand By Me"... and I had to walk out of the classroom during that "Lardass" scene. Another time, a girl puked up all the Bacardi she had consumed at lunch. I didn't see it, but once I got a whiff, the teacher saw how pale I went and sent me out of the room.

Aren't you guys all glad I shared that with you? What this has to do with fevers, assholes or why Quis isn't a mod anymore(!), I'm not sure. And I miss Vox. Tell her I miss her.
(06-26-2009, 09:16 PM)Spooky Wrote: I didn't click on this because I suspected it contained puking. Was I right? (I have a severe phobia of people vomiting) One time, in 10th grade, my English teacher, Mr DeFoe, showed us the movie "Stand By Me"... and I had to walk out of the classroom during that "Lardass" scene. Another time, a girl puked up all the Bacardi she had consumed at lunch. I didn't see it, but once I got a whiff, the teacher saw how pale I went and sent me out of the room.

Aren't you guys all glad I shared that with you? What this has to do with fevers, assholes or why Quis isn't a mod anymore(!), I'm not sure. And I miss Vox. Tell her I miss her.

Hi. No, digestive system if perfectly happy my end.

But now that you have told us:

EDIT: DO NOT watch  if you truly can't stand vomit. I find this scene very funny though.

(06-26-2009, 09:18 PM)Rosarium Wrote:
(06-26-2009, 09:16 PM)Spooky Wrote: I didn't click on this because I suspected it contained puking. Was I right? (I have a severe phobia of people vomiting) One time, in 10th grade, my English teacher, Mr DeFoe, showed us the movie "Stand By Me"... and I had to walk out of the classroom during that "Lardass" scene. Another time, a girl puked up all the Bacardi she had consumed at lunch. I didn't see it, but once I got a whiff, the teacher saw how pale I went and sent me out of the room.

Hi. No, digestive system if perfectly happy my end.

But now that you have told us:

EDIT: DO NOT watch  if you truly can't stand vomit. I find this scene very funny though.

One of my favorites (but still Spooky-safe):

By the way, this young actor was the Student Body President at my university when I was there.