Complaint about the "fishfactor"
(07-03-2009, 01:45 PM)Magnificat Wrote: I would like to take this opportunity to express my intention that once this thread runs out of steam I'm going to use it to complain about other things, like people who can't get Holy Water without spraying.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

+1
(07-03-2009, 01:42 PM)Mrs_Spock Wrote: Tex, what am I, chopped liver?  :fish:

Of coarse not!  I just said, "for example"!

- fish

;D  just kidding!
(07-03-2009, 12:08 PM)Underdog Wrote:
(07-03-2009, 11:58 AM)alaric Wrote:
(07-03-2009, 11:37 AM)Texican Wrote: That would take all the fun out of it- I don't think it was meant to be a serious rating system, anyway.
Yea........cause you sure as sh8t ain't worth over 200 pts that were lobbed your way. Lol!! :laughing:

:laughing:
Texican & Libby were the first 2 people I seriously began bumping up.  I wandered onto the Cowboy thread one day, and my day was instantly brighter; their banter made me smile...

Some time during the 1st yr of our marriage, Scipio was deployed (for that Bosnia garbage).  While he was away I visited my mil in VA.  She pulled out a ton of slides to show, but it was a really depressing show; out of something like 350 slides Scipio smiled in only 1 or 2 (these were all pics taken after the divorce).  I went out shopping later that day, but really just feeling low until I came across a doormat that read "GO AWAY."  It made me smile, so I bought it.  That's kinda how the fish factor works for me.   :)

Underdog!!

:)

what's funny - I started bumping you and Scipy up when you started defending your husband - that absolutely thrilled me.

Noone knew that you were married, and you suddenly came out with both guns -

what a great example of marriage, LOL - I'm not kidding!

And on top of that you like the muppets.

:shrug:

(07-03-2009, 03:05 PM)Texican Wrote:
(07-03-2009, 01:42 PM)Mrs_Spock Wrote: Tex, what am I, chopped liver?  :fish:

Of coarse not!  I just said, "for example"!

- fish

;D  just kidding!

::)

The Roy and Mrs. Spock Show

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:-*
(07-03-2009, 03:19 PM)libby Wrote: ::)

The Roy and Mrs. Spock Show

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:-*

;D
(07-03-2009, 12:40 PM)Texican Wrote:
(07-03-2009, 11:58 AM)alaric Wrote: Yea........cause you sure as sh8t ain't worth over 200 pts that were lobbed your way. Lol!! :laughing:

No kidding!  lf not for a few friends, like Underdog, for example, I'd probably be at 1, or 2...
I would still be at one if it wernt for a certain friend who said "exactly the same thing"
(07-03-2009, 01:45 PM)Magnificat Wrote: I would like to take this opportunity to express my intention that once this thread runs out of steam I'm going to use it to complain about other things, like people who can't get Holy Water without spraying.
this thread will never run out of steam...Ive created something of a FE sensation! I think thats worth a few more Abe Vagodas
(07-03-2009, 03:29 PM)voxpopulisuxx Wrote:
this thread will never run out of steam...Ive created something of a FE sensation! I think thats worth a few more Abe Vagodas
I miss that show.  Wish they would re-run it.