Cardinal O'Brien on Nuclear Weapons
(07-01-2009, 01:53 PM)Anthem Wrote:
(07-01-2009, 01:42 PM)epalinurus Wrote:
(07-01-2009, 01:38 PM)Anthem Wrote: There are many things you do not realize, or more likely, do not want to realize.  Your worship of the god of American exceptionalism is blinding you.

Perhaps you're right.  For one thing, I didn't realize there were so many rabid anti-Americans living in tyranny-embracing self-delusion.

Of course I am right. Thank you for admitting it.  :)  I would also like to say that you have a gift for the argumentum ad hominem, which does not reinforce your position.  It will, however, probably gain you some fishies.  I congratulate you.

Ad hominem -- that's funny.  Coming from the one who caricatures America as a completely self-serving and monochromatic, evil nation, and accused me of "worshipping the god of American exceptionalism", no less. 

On the other hand, you've pretty clearly argued it was better to unilaterally disarm (and thus submit to slavery) than to oppose tyranny through the possession of nuclear weapons.  I can't "ad hominize" that any worse than it is on its face. 

Messages In This Thread
Re: Cardinal O'Brien on Nuclear Weapons - by epalinurus - 07-01-2009, 02:06 PM