Arizona Ice Tea?
Anyone a fan? I love the Arnold Palmer version (half tea and half lemonade). Usually at 99 cents a pop when not on special, you can't go wrong as far as canned drinks go.
I hate tea.  Tea gives you kidney stones.
Snapple all the way, baby!
(07-04-2009, 11:36 PM)DrBombay Wrote: Tea gives you kidney stones.

:blah: Once again, my British grandmother and father have drunk at least a dozen cups of tea a day (as I do) for decades, and they have never had kidney stones.

And ice tea? That is heresy, surely. Tea is served in a cup with milk and (if desired) sugar, which cup is brought to one's lips with the little finger elegantly raised. Let His Eminence show you how it is done:

[Image: 06.72.jpg]
This is why the British have never won a war.  Cuz they walk around with hankies stuffed up their sleeves and their pinkies extended.

Just wait.  The kidney stones are coming and they're bringing hell with them.
Cups are for coffee...  just sayin'
Coffee is the Chik Fil A of the hot beverage world.

In case anyone wonders, tea is the White Castle.  Etc....
:fish:

You don't eat a Chik Fil A, and you don't drink coffee...  What are you, a modernist?  :sneaky:
(07-04-2009, 11:56 PM)DrBombay Wrote: This is why the British have never won a war.  Cuz they walk around with hankies stuffed up their sleeves and their pinkies extended.

Apart from the fact that tea fuelled our victorious soldiers in World Wars I and II, the Industrial Revolution and the British Empire were built on tea. And the extended "pinky", as you rebels call it, is useful for poking anti-tea propagandists in the eye.

(07-04-2009, 11:56 PM)DrBombay Wrote: Just wait.  The kidney stones are coming and they're bringing hell with them.

You're just jealous because you have a weak kidney. :fish:
(07-04-2009, 11:57 PM)Texican Wrote: Cups are for coffee...  just sayin'

What do you drink tea in? ???

And what in the world is Chik Fil A?