Arizona Ice Tea?
(07-05-2009, 01:53 AM)Mac_Giolla_Bhrighde Wrote:
(07-05-2009, 01:44 AM)DrBombay Wrote: Mr. Coffee Tea Maker?   :pointlaff: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah, you know one of these thingy magigs.

[Image: 00000113545mrcoffee3qua.jpg]

and a Farberware Perculator for the Earl Grey.

Aw, Mac -

I was with you on the red velvet cake.

I was with you on the iced tea.

But an Iced tea maker?

you have to heat the water almost to boiling, then steep the bags.

LIKE GOD INTENDED.
(07-05-2009, 02:00 AM)libby Wrote:
(07-05-2009, 01:53 AM)Mac_Giolla_Bhrighde Wrote:
(07-05-2009, 01:44 AM)DrBombay Wrote: Mr. Coffee Tea Maker?   :pointlaff: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah, you know one of these thingy magigs.

[Image: 00000113545mrcoffee3qua.jpg]

and a Farberware Perculator for the Earl Grey.

Aw, Mac -

I was with you on the red velvet cake.

I was with you on the iced tea.

But an Iced tea maker?

you have to heat the water almost to boiling, then steep the bags.

LIKE GOD INTENDED.

I know I know, modern conveniences and all that. But the water is boiling and in passing soaks the tea bags before going into the pitcher. Besides doing the old way just doesn't keep up with demand. I go through that 3 quarts in a day or two and that is down from when I was teenager.
(07-05-2009, 02:56 AM)Mac_Giolla_Bhrighde Wrote: I know I know, modern conveniences and all that. But the water is boiling and in passing soaks the tea bags before going into the pitcher. Besides doing the old way just doesn't keep up with demand. I go through that 3 quarts in a day or two and that is down from when I was teenager.

You are so gonna get kidney stones.  Just sayin.
[Image: 1216289486_l.jpg]

McAllister's sweet tea.  Giant cup & super wide straw.  Yum.  (those are my babies in the pic above)

Chipotle's tea with several packets of raw sugar.  Crunch crunch.  Yum.

Chik-Fil-A's sweet tea.  Spicy chicken wrap.  Indoor playground for the kiddos.  Fun!

I used to drink unsweetened tea, in fact I used to insist that it was unsweetened.  Now that I'm a sleep-deprived mama, tho, I have to have sweet tea.  Except when I make it at home.  Then it has to be unsweetened.  I dunno why.

(07-05-2009, 03:10 PM)Underdog Wrote: [Image: 1216289486_l.jpg]

McAllister's sweet tea.  Giant cup & super wide straw.  Yum.  (those are my babies in the pic above)

Chipotle's tea with several packets of raw sugar.  Crunch crunch.  Yum.

Chik-Fil-A's sweet tea.  Spicy chicken wrap.  Indoor playground for the kiddos.  Fun!

I used to drink unsweetened tea, in fact I used to insist that it was unsweetened.  Now that I'm a sleep-deprived mama, tho, I have to have sweet tea.  Except when I make it at home.  Then it has to be unsweetened.  I dunno why.

Underdog, I've said it before, I'll say it again.

You two make incredibly cute babies.

:)

Now what was that you said about Chik-Fil-A's sweet tea?

yeah, that's right.
I LOVE Arizona Iced Tea.  Mainly because the giant cans make me feel like I'm drinking a tall boy.

I love iced tea in general.  I love the smell of it.  When I worked in restaurants and bartended.  I would love to stick my face over the iced tea maker as it was brewing.  That, and my coworker and I imagining creative ways to off our problem customers (like making shivs out of their own credit cards,) got me through my shifts. 

Bombay, what is this talk of diabetic comas?  Are you diabetic?  Like Wilford Brimley?
I like Arizona green tea. :)

Not so crazy about the regular/flavored black teas. I make my own sweet tea at home, though. And I love it at restaurants.
(07-05-2009, 04:01 PM)Paloma Wrote: I LOVE Arizona Iced Tea.  Mainly because the giant cans make me feel like I'm drinking a tall boy.

I love iced tea in general.  I love the smell of it.  When I worked in restaurants and bartended.  I would love to stick my face over the iced tea maker as it was brewing.  That, and my coworker and I imagining creative ways to off our problem customers (like making shivs out of their own credit cards,) got me through my shifts. 

Bombay, what is this talk of diabetic comas?  Are you diabetic?  Like Wilford Brimley?

No but if I was stranded on a dessert island with nothing but dessert to eat I would probably become one pretty quickly.  A diabetic I mean, not Wilford Brimley. 
(07-05-2009, 07:28 PM)DrBombay Wrote:
(07-05-2009, 04:01 PM)Paloma Wrote: I LOVE Arizona Iced Tea.  Mainly because the giant cans make me feel like I'm drinking a tall boy.

No but if I was stranded on a dessert island with nothing but dessert to eat I would probably become one pretty quickly.  A diabetic I mean, not Wilford Brimley. 

You sneaky little monster.  I missed that extra S.  ::)