Just gonna leave this right here.... (21, Male, WI)
Name:  Andy (I think this has been missing for sooooo long!)
Sex: Male
Age as of posting date: 21
Birthdate: 9-3-(you do the math) ;-)
Patron Saint by Confirmation: St. Erasmus (feel free to ask why)
Number of children: None
Would you relocate if you met the right person?  No idea.  I’d be open to it, probably. 
EF, SSPX, both, or other?  I attend the EF at the FSSP chapels and ICKSP chapels near me.  Probably go to the best NO in my area but, again I’d need to think about it.
Novus Ordo if that's all there is?  Yes.  But only if it’s all there is (or I slept through and missed Mass…).
Introvert or extravert? Introvert.
Keirsey personality type: ISTJ
Ethnic heritage:  German/Polish/Irish
Is meeting someone of like ethnicity very important to you, just a bonus, or unimportant?   No?  I dunno.
Is there an ideal age range for the person you'd like to marry? How important is this? My age +/- 5 years (5 years max up, probably – illegal to go 5 down!)
In what manner do you interpret the Church's approval of NFP?  Don’t know much about it.  Doesn’t really apply to me, ya know? 
What would the headship of the husband look like in your ideal home? Um, I don’t know.  Haven’t considered it much, but after having seen what others said… I agree with them, and the points are:
Spiritual leader of the family.  He’s the head, but not a dictator.  Behind every great man, there’s a strong woman, would be a great thing to follow.  He (me) would need to be willing to sacrifice for his family.  There’s also a LOT to be said for the “feminine genius” (from Pope JPII), and I wouldn’t hesitate to consult her.  She’s half the team!  And, as someone else said, a great leader consults his wife and his mother. 
How do you feel about women working outside the home?  Cool.  Have to figure out a way to raise dem dere kids (ideally), but I’d encourage it if she wanted to, and it didn’t make the family suffer.
How do you feel about women in pants?  I think girls look better in skirts (and more feminine), but I don’t have a particular preference either way.  I don’t have to wear it.  ;-)
Of the seven deadly sins (pride, greed, gluttony, sloth, lust, anger, envy), which is the most challenging for you?  That’s a toughy.  It varies weekly.  You can ask later.  ;-)
What would others say are your annoying habits or bothersome attributes?  Some friends don’t always get my joking around.  Whenever I eat sunflower seeds my brothers freak out (not too often lately, but I’m a sunflower seed-spitter). 
What are the most important things you desire in a spouse?  A Catholic who can help lead me to God, and someone I can help lead to God.  Someone whose personality “clicks” or “goes” with mine, with whom I get along very well.  Femininity, class, and reliability. 
Things you absolutely would not tolerate in a potential spouse: Laxity in faith and morals, and some other things. 
What, if anything, have you learned from past relationships with the opposite sex? There needs to be physical and romantic attraction, and an attraction to personality (yay for vagueness, eh?).  Your first impression might not always be right, and you'll continue to learn more about the person.  (Edited to remove blatant copy that I completely forgot about.  Apologies to original poster).
Political ideals:  Conservative, borderline libertarian. 
Education: About 3/4s through engineering school (~1 year left)  (Electrical engineering)
Employment:  Student.  I work in a library on campus for a few hours per week, and intern at engineering firms in the summer (when not traveling)
Health:  Only bad thing I know of is my eyesight. 
Allergies:  Nope
Smoke?  Nope
Drink?  See:  Ethnic heritage  *laughs!*
Night owl or morning lark?   Night owl!  Hoot hoot
How messy or disorganized are you? It goes in waves.  I am really clean, then messy, then clean.  Repeat.
What makes you laugh?  Lots of things. 
What are the little things that please or delight you?  Receiving mail, realizing I can make a certain dish for tonight’s dinner (I only permit myself to it once a week, to preserve its tastiness), having an ice-cold Pepsi/beverage in the summer, my fountain pen working right away (after replacing the cartridge), my photos turning out better-than-expected.  Rain.   And thunderstorms.  And seeing the bolts of lightning strike.  Few things rival that.
What would you like to be doing in 10 years ideally? If you continue on your present course and don't meet the person of your dreams, what do you think you actually will be doing given your gifts and goals?  I’ll probably be engineering the way to a better future while spending lots of time volunteering/involved with the Church in some way/fashion.  Learning new languages. 
Intellectual interests:  Improving my German, wanting to learn other languages (on the list before death:  French, Latin, Russian, Polish, maybe Italian), etymology (of English and German), more things
Hobbies:  Listening to music (country, rock, and pop – but I looooove country), reading books, hanging out with friends, writing with a fountain pen, traveling
Talents: what are you good at?  Making Maultaschen, onions, and peppers (delicious), cleaning/organizing, some other things I’m probably overlooking
Top 5 favorite books of all time:  Not quite sure…. 
The last 5 books you read (don't lie!). Are these books typical of you?: This is the Faith (Canon Ripley), True Devotion to Mary (de Montfort), Der grosse Gatsby (Fitzgerald), The Bad Catholic’s Guide to Wine, Whiskey, and Song (Zmirak), Brideshead Revisited (Waugh).  For the most part.  I used to read “current events” books, but have moved to the Church and stuff about Her/teachings/etc
Music you actually listen to most often:  Country, rock, pop
Favorite movies/TV shows:  How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, LOST, Young Frankenstein, Back to the Future
Favorite foods:  Fried maultaschen with fried onions and peppers, pizza, beer
Serious pet peeves: Immaturity.   Some other stuff, probably.
Pets you have, pets you desire, pets you'd put up with: I had a dog once, but I don’t think pets are for me.  Maybe something like fish (that’s kinda neato), or stuff like that
Idea of a romantic evening:  Stopping by a chapel for Adoration, dinner, star-gazing (given appropriate weather).  Or a walk.  And talking.  Talking is fun.
(07-09-2009, 08:28 PM)CollegeCatholic Wrote: Do I need to Photoshop out the other person in the picture?  If so, I can.  Lemme know! 

Yes, we can see her nose. Very bad...
Rex wouldn't approve.
(07-09-2009, 11:46 PM)Rosarium Wrote:
(07-09-2009, 08:28 PM)CollegeCatholic Wrote: Do I need to Photoshop out the other person in the picture?  If so, I can.  Lemme know! 

Don't forget her elbows!  haha.
(07-10-2009, 12:18 AM)CollegeCatholic Wrote:
(07-09-2009, 11:46 PM)Rosarium Wrote:

Don't forget her elbows!  haha.

Wait!  I think I can make out something of her figure!  Scandalous!
I can see her hair too.
This thread has degeneration...
(07-10-2009, 10:11 AM)Texican Wrote: This thread has degeneration...
I agree...It should be locked....laughing in for prottys
so.................!

That's what the other CC looks like -

We now know what everyone with the initials "CC" look like.

One is pretty, the other one is handsome.

One's been caught, the other's a good catch.

:)

I need to change my name to Clarabell Campbell..... :sneaky:
(07-10-2009, 10:12 AM)CanadianCatholic Wrote: I agree...It should be locked....laughing in for prottys

I'm requesting that Quis kills this thread, as a public service, before we see others, like the return of College Catholic, the ghost of College Catholic, College Catholic- the beginning, etc.