Just gonna leave this right here.... (21, Male, WI)
(07-10-2009, 10:48 AM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote: Posting your availability on this subforum is worthless.  The threads all end up dominated by discussions between married people or suggestions that the OP should chase a vocation instead.

[i]so...WRC.

what's shaking?

oh,
(07-10-2009, 10:49 AM)libby Wrote: thank you, Roy... :musicnote: :musicnote::musicnote:

:)...really!

hey, whatever happened to CB's?

Do people still use them?

::) yes I know - completely derailed, just answer the question.

I don't, but I see lots of them at truck stops.

Oh...    :tiphat:
(07-10-2009, 10:48 AM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote: Posting your availability on this subforum is worthless.  The threads all end up dominated by discussions between married people or suggestions that the OP should chase a vocation instead.

Yeah.  Didn't expect much, haha.  Just bored, I guess.
(07-10-2009, 10:37 AM)libby Wrote:
(07-10-2009, 10:27 AM)Texican Wrote:
(07-10-2009, 10:12 AM)CanadianCatholic Wrote: I agree...It should be locked....laughing in for prottys

I'm requesting that Quis kills this thread, as a public service, before we see others, like the return of College Catholic, the ghost of College Catholic, College Catholic- the beginning, etc.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

poor CC - y'all leave him alone.

You know what I've noticed?

every time some brave young soul comes and posts on this thread, the 30+ and 40+ year old vultures descend and start picking the poor thing apart.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ignore us, guys - we're just jealous.

;)

[Image: BugsBunnyGetsTheBoid1942-vulture.jpg]
(07-10-2009, 11:02 AM)CollegeCatholic Wrote:

Dont be such a downer walberg!....gosh....
You never know Other CC, it could rsult in something, theres a few cute young single trads here
(07-10-2009, 11:04 AM)CollegeCatholic Wrote: [Image: BugsBunnyGetsTheBoid1942-vulture.jpg]

:laughing:
(07-10-2009, 11:04 AM)CanadianCatholic Wrote:

You never know Other CC, it could rsult in something, theres a few cute young single trads here

Haha.  Well, based off of Walty's thread...  and because he's cool Wisconsinite....  this thread has no hope!  :laughing:
(07-10-2009, 11:06 AM)CollegeCatholic Wrote:
(07-10-2009, 11:04 AM)CanadianCatholic Wrote:

Haha.  Well, based off of Walty's thread...  and because he's cool Wisconsinite....   this thread has no hope!   :laughing:
Dont listen to him....another "Debby Downer" that one....Keep your chin up kiddo!~
(07-10-2009, 11:06 AM)CollegeCatholic Wrote: Haha.  Well, based off of Walty's thread...  and because he's cool Wisconsinite....   this thread has no hope!   :laughing:

I've heard that Walty's a hippie, though...  just sayin'.   :sneaky:
(07-10-2009, 11:04 AM)CollegeCatholic Wrote:
(07-10-2009, 10:37 AM)libby Wrote:
(07-10-2009, 10:27 AM)Texican Wrote:
(07-10-2009, 10:12 AM)CanadianCatholic Wrote: I agree...It should be locked....laughing in for prottys

I'm requesting that Quis kills this thread, as a public service, before we see others, like the return of College Catholic, the ghost of College Catholic, College Catholic- the beginning, etc.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

poor CC - y'all leave him alone.

You know what I've noticed?

every time some brave young soul comes and posts on this thread, the 30+ and 40+ year old vultures descend and start picking the poor thing apart.

ignore us, guys - we're just jealous.

;)

[Image: BugsBunnyGetsTheBoid1942-vulture.jpg]

see?

that kind of sense of humor would have gotten me if I was a 20 year old.

plus, you're a cutie.

Like I told you, just IGNORE them.

;)