Just gonna leave this right here.... (21, Male, WI)
Walter is now the proud owner of a girlfriend.

If hippy boy can get one, so can you.

;)
(07-10-2009, 11:10 AM)libby Wrote: Walter is now the proud owner of a girlfriend.

;)

Probably oughta grow that hair oot, eh?
(07-10-2009, 11:11 AM)CollegeCatholic Wrote: Probably oughta grow that hair oot, eh?

and a beard.
So, why St. Erasmus? :P I only ask because I love him (I'm convinced he cured me of a stomach problem) and he's not usually a favorite among Catholics I know.
(07-13-2009, 03:08 PM)phnuggle Wrote: So, why St. Erasmus? :P I only ask because I love him (I'm convinced he cured me of a stomach problem) and he's not usually a favorite among Catholics I know.

PM sent.  ;)
(07-17-2009, 05:38 PM)Gie2me Wrote:
(07-10-2009, 11:12 AM)Texican Wrote:
(07-10-2009, 11:11 AM)CollegeCatholic Wrote: Probably oughta grow that hair oot, eh?

and a beard.

MULLETTTT!!!!

(07-10-2009, 11:10 AM)libby Wrote: Walter is now the proud owner of a girlfriend.

;)

Between Libby, Roy, and CanadianCatholic (psshh, Canadians) I sure get the guff around here.  Don't forget Dymphna and I won't even mention Mumbai.

WRC is right.  How many people have gotten hooked up because of our little subforum here?

I had been dating a girl for the past couple of years, but it had nothing to do with this site.

BUT, I fully expect that if someone could find a decent lady here it would be CC.  He is a fellow Wisconsinite and, from what it seems, a heck of an engineer in training (it's engineering right?).  His always insightful posts show a maturity that I often lack (and I think I'm a year older).  Plus he is clean-shaven with short hair.

CC, you'll do just fine my friend as long as you don't let the birds mentioned above get in your way.
(08-06-2009, 03:44 AM)Walty Wrote:

;)

Between Libby, Roy, and CanadianCatholic (psshh, Canadians) I sure get the guff around here.  Don't forget Dymphna and I won't even mention Mumbai.

WRC is right.  How many people have gotten hooked up because of our little subforum here?

I had been dating a girl for the past couple of years, but it had nothing to do with this site.

BUT, I fully expect that if someone could find a decent lady here it would be CC.  He is a fellow Wisconsinite and, from what it seems, a heck of an engineer in training (it's engineering right?).  His always insightful posts show a maturity that I often lack (and I think I'm a year older).  Plus he is clean-shaven with short hair.

CC, you'll do just fine my friend as long as you don't let the birds mentioned above get in your way.

Someone's awful courteous.  Must have gotten some Washington, DC in ya when you wrote this.  :laughing:

I'll stand guilty as charged on account of Wisconsinite, engineering, and clean-shaven with short hair.  Maturity, no guarantee.  I know my older posts were more *rawr!!! flame flame flame* than they should have been.  Lately, I try to tone it down though.  It's only teh intertubez, right?

And I think it's loving guff.  They're just training you for.....  I don't know what.  But you'll need it.  One day, you'll go "Thank the Lord I dealt with libby and her italics years ago.  Without that experience, I could never handle *FILL IN THIS*"

Or not.  :shrug:  heehee  :laughing:

;)

oh whatever butthead!! Your no fun! and im way to young to be a bird.. :P
(08-25-2009, 06:06 PM)CanadianCatholic Wrote:

;)

oh whatever butthead!! Your no fun! and im way to young to be a bird.. :P

You know... I could very easily say something funny and uncharitable here, but my mother taught me to always be courteous to women...  :tiphat:

:P