Just gonna leave this right here.... (21, Male, WI)
HAHAHAHA oh i love your humor....it reminds me of Steve Carell, the office is def my fave show ever! (and i hope you know im jokin, i dont think your gay...but hockey is cool)
(08-25-2009, 11:26 PM)CanadianCatholic Wrote: HAHAHAHA oh i love your humor....it reminds me of Steve Carell, the office is def my fave show ever! (and i hope you know im jokin, i dont think your gay...but hockey is cool)

Did you know that gay used to mean happy? When I was growing up it meant "lame". And now it means a man who makes love to other men. We're all homos. Homo sapiens.

Words of wisdom from Mr. Michael Scott.
Oh, you people are so cute. I hope you get hooked up and married and everything.

Am I the only one who got Libby's "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" reference? Surely not?
(08-25-2009, 11:35 PM)Walty Wrote:
(08-25-2009, 11:26 PM)CanadianCatholic Wrote: HAHAHAHA oh i love your humor....it reminds me of Steve Carell, the office is def my fave show ever! (and i hope you know im jokin, i dont think your gay...but hockey is cool)

Did you know that gay used to mean happy? When I was growing up it meant "lame". And now it means a man who makes love to other men. We're all homos. Homo sapiens.

Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I donno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me-- no, don't sue me. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make.

he rocks
(08-25-2009, 11:43 PM)CanadianCatholic Wrote:

Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I donno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me-- no, don't sue me. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make.

he rocks

CC, I promise not to turn your Marry Me thread into a Michael Scott love fest, but I do have to post this.

(08-25-2009, 10:51 PM)CanadianCatholic Wrote: umm...hockeys not gay...thats the point...hehehehe

Such deep rhetorical skills, way up dere in Canada, eh?

:laughing:
(08-26-2009, 01:34 AM)Walty Wrote:
(08-25-2009, 11:43 PM)CanadianCatholic Wrote:

he rocks

CC, I promise not to turn your Marry Me thread into a Michael Scott love fest, but I do have to post this.

Heehee.  I can't say I ever was a fan of the Office, but the bits and clips I've seen of it are hilarious.
(08-26-2009, 02:05 AM)CollegeCatholic Wrote:
(08-25-2009, 10:51 PM)CanadianCatholic Wrote: umm...hockeys not gay...thats the point...hehehehe

Such deep rhetorical skills, way up dere in Canada, eh?

:laughing:
Ive stated it in previous threads....im just an un=edumacated lil ol house wifey....