Feta Cheese
(07-12-2009, 07:36 PM)Texican Wrote: Joamy, if you have a grill, you can always grill the pizza.

I don't think my George Foreman grill would cut it on that one.  :)  Also - you don't really want me around gas or charcoal or open flames. 
Chop up some tomatoes and garlic and let it sit for awhile, so it gets really juicy.  Then make spaghetti and top it with the tomatoes and lots of feta.  Plus crusty bread and a chilled white.  :champagne:
(07-13-2009, 09:08 PM)Joamy Wrote: I don't think my George Foreman grill would cut it on that one.  :)  Also - you don't really want me around gas or charcoal or open flames. 

Um...  if I bring my camera, could it maybe get us $10000 from America's Funniest Videos?  ;D
(07-13-2009, 10:36 PM)Texican Wrote:
(07-13-2009, 09:08 PM)Joamy Wrote: I don't think my George Foreman grill would cut it on that one.  :)  Also - you don't really want me around gas or charcoal or open flames. 

Um...  if I bring my camera, could it maybe get us $10000 from America's Funniest Videos?  ;D

Or in the emergency room... . :sick: :sick: :bonfire:
(07-13-2009, 10:13 PM)SmileBugMK Wrote: Chop up some tomatoes and garlic and let it sit for awhile, so it gets really juicy.  Then make spaghetti and top it with the tomatoes and lots of feta.  Plus crusty bread and a chilled white.   :champagne:

That sounds good, too!!!!