Police seek man with fetish for exercise balls
yeah thats right
http://www.wral.com/news/strange/story/5598277/

Police seek man with fetish for exercise balls

Posted: 33 minutes ago

DULUTH, Minn. — Police are looking for a man with a self-professed sexual fetish for slashing rubber balls. Police have been seeking the 31-year-old since surveillance tape allegedly showed him breaking into a fitness clinic in May and slashing exercise balls.

Authorities are familiar with the man. A criminal complaint released Thursday said he was convicted in 2005 of breaking into a sports facility at the University of Minnesota in Duluth and slashing about 70 balls. Each ball cost between $30 and $60.

The complaint says when he pleaded guilty in that case, he admitted slashing more than 40 other balls at two clinics.

Court documents said the man told police he slashed the rubber balls to satisfy a sexual urge. Experts said he has an unusual attraction to inflatable exercise devices.
Huh?

The poor man needs prayers.

Pray
yeah thats right
I support his efforts; exercise balls are rarely used properly and are normally a waste of space. However, buying them isn't that hard... if he has a bizarre sexual urge which can be satisfied legally and easily, why go through the trouble?
(07-17-2009, 05:07 PM)Rosarium Wrote: I support his efforts; exercise balls are rarely used properly and are normally a waste of space. However, buying them isn't that hard... if he has a bizarre sexual urge which can be satisfied legally and easily, why go through the trouble?

I would guess for the same possible reasons some guys steal women's underwear off of clotheslines: 1) the crime is part of the "thrill", 2) they are used.which is also part of the "thrill".
maybe he get the rush from actually breaking in and stuff. buyin the things would be boring.
Quote:Experts said he has an unusual attraction to inflatable exercise devices.

Experts?!?  Huh?

(07-17-2009, 05:16 PM)Beware_the_Ides Wrote:
Experts?!?   Huh?

Yes. Probably psychiatrists or other mental health professions. It is in the DSM you know.

DSM-IV TR: 302.9 Paraphilia NOS
there you have it
(07-17-2009, 05:31 PM)Rosarium Wrote:
(07-17-2009, 05:16 PM)Beware_the_Ides Wrote:
Experts?!?   Huh?

Yes. Probably psychiatrists or other mental health professions. It is in the DSM you know.

DSM-IV TR: 302.9 Paraphilia NOS

Aww man.  That was on Jeopardy last night. 

Let me guess.  You're a shrink?