Favorite flavor (brand specific) of ice cream..
Haagen Dazs Chocolate Peanut Butter. All other chocolate-peanut butter ice creams are incompetent impostors..
[Image: ViewMedia-1.jpg]
(07-19-2009, 03:35 PM)Melita Wrote: [Image: ViewMedia-1.jpg]

The taste of many Ben and Jerry's products is very good. I do not buy them however, because the company's political advocacy and charitable sponsorship is just a wee bit to the right of Karl Marx..
???

what are you doing eating Haagen Daz?!

Goat ice cream is fantastic!!!
(07-19-2009, 04:27 PM)libby Wrote: ???

what are you doing eating Haagen Daz?!

Goat ice cream is fantastic!!!

:laughing: It actually is... :laughing:
Does Friendly's still exist? I haven't had their pistachio ice cream in a long time.
I don't really follow their politics.... though I'm aware the products are free trade, and assumed that was a good thing. It used to be sold around campus for a while and I developed a taste for their Vanilla!
(07-19-2009, 06:05 PM)Melita Wrote: I don't really follow their politics.... though I'm aware the products are free trade, and assumed that was a good thing. It used to be sold around campus for a while and I developed a taste for their Vanilla!

Ben and Jerry's are into every Leftist cause that there is, including being huge contributors to NARAL...
Cold Stone Creamery - strawberry birthday cake

I'm quite sure there's a franchise in Heaven.  Just sayin'.
I don't check my ice cream's political affiliations before I enjoy them, so my favorite is B&J's "Chubby Hubby"...