Favorite flavor (brand specific) of ice cream..
Ice cream is ice cream.  Who cares what brand?  Seriously.  :pazzo:
http://www.thinkgeek.com/caffeine/wacky-candy/9e07/ (I'm a vegan though, so rarely eat such things).

We used to have a "Velvet Freeze" Ice cream store in St. Louis that had a dark chocolate flavor called "Gold Coast Chocolate." That was great also. It was such a dark chocolate so as to be almost black chocolate...Yummmm!!!! :w2go:
My favorite is a locally homemade butterscotch ice cream. There is no brand being homemade, but it is the best ice cream I've ever tasted.
(07-19-2009, 10:28 PM)Rosarium Wrote: http://www.thinkgeek.com/caffeine/wacky-candy/9e07/ (I'm a vegan though, so rarely eat such things).

Sorry to hijack the thread for a second, but I went to the above mentioned website and found this:

Bacon blow.

How many times were you told as a kid not to blow bubbles with your breakfast meat? "Don't blow bubbles with your bacon!" Mom would say, and "what's wrong with you? You're just like your father!" Ok, maybe the last part was just us, but still, have you ever tried to blow bubbles with bacon - it doesn't really work. It just makes a mess around the kitchen and leaves grease burns on your lips and coworkers. Sound the trumpets because Bacon Gumballs are here. Hurrah!

What's so great about Bacon Gumballs? Well, what better flavor can you imagine for gum? Mint is boring, cinnamon is overdone - it's time for Bacon Gumballs to be the first choice of gum aficionados. Each tin of Bacon Gumballs is loaded with bacon-y goodness, and after you've eaten all the gum, you can reuse the tin. And the tin will retain the scent of bacon for some time, blessing all you put in it with that wondrous and holy of smells. Bacon Gumballs - the gift that keeps on giving.

For nutritional information, click here.

Bacon Gumballs

Gumballs that taste like bacon. Mmm....meat.
Each tin contains 22 bacon flavored gumballs.
Tin Dimensions: 3.25" x 2.5" x 0.75" 

[Image: b96c_bacon_gumballs.jpg]

Now were't we jut talking about bacon in a can on another thread?  Who comes up with this crap?  Again, sorry for the hijack.  Please resume ice cream talk.  ;D

Braum's Premium Cherries Pecans and Cream

http://www.braums.com/products.asp?id=999607092
Vox's current favorite is one I introduced to here because my mom used to like it: Breyer's Peach.  I like all ice cream, but from time-to-time I get a bad craving for Breyer's Rocky Road.

Though the best ice cream I've had was homemade chocolate ice cream.  I used to make ice cream with my son when he was small.
(07-20-2009, 12:16 AM)dymphna17 Wrote:
(07-19-2009, 10:28 PM)Rosarium Wrote: http://www.thinkgeek.com/caffeine/wacky-candy/9e07/ (I'm a vegan though, so rarely eat such things).

Sorry to hijack the thread for a second, but I went to the above mentioned website and found this:

Bacon blow.

How many times were you told as a kid not to blow bubbles with your breakfast meat? "Don't blow bubbles with your bacon!" Mom would say, and "what's wrong with you? You're just like your father!" Ok, maybe the last part was just us, but still, have you ever tried to blow bubbles with bacon - it doesn't really work. It just makes a mess around the kitchen and leaves grease burns on your lips and coworkers. Sound the trumpets because Bacon Gumballs are here. Hurrah!

What's so great about Bacon Gumballs? Well, what better flavor can you imagine for gum? Mint is boring, cinnamon is overdone - it's time for Bacon Gumballs to be the first choice of gum aficionados. Each tin of Bacon Gumballs is loaded with bacon-y goodness, and after you've eaten all the gum, you can reuse the tin. And the tin will retain the scent of bacon for some time, blessing all you put in it with that wondrous and holy of smells. Bacon Gumballs - the gift that keeps on giving.

For nutritional information, click here.

Bacon Gumballs

Gumballs that taste like bacon. Mmm....meat.
Each tin contains 22 bacon flavored gumballs.
Tin Dimensions: 3.25" x 2.5" x 0.75" 

[Image: b96c_bacon_gumballs.jpg]

Now were't we jut talking about bacon in a can on another thread?  Who comes up with this crap?  Again, sorry for the hijack.  Please resume ice cream talk.  ;D

I saw that as well. I think I will buy one, just for the tin if not for the experiment.
(07-19-2009, 03:51 PM)matthew_talbot Wrote:
(07-19-2009, 03:35 PM)Melita Wrote: [Image: ViewMedia-1.jpg]

The taste of many Ben and Jerry's products is very good. I do not buy them however, because the company's political advocacy and charitable sponsorship is just a wee bit to the right of Karl Marx..

Wow! They're now to the right of Karl Marx? I hadn't realized they'd improved!
(07-20-2009, 01:35 AM)DarkKnight Wrote: Wow! They're now to the right of Karl Marx? I hadn't realized they'd improved!

They didn't.  Karl Marx just moved further left.  NASA has the tapes.