Favorite flavor (brand specific) of ice cream..
(07-20-2009, 01:39 AM)Texican Wrote:
(07-20-2009, 01:35 AM)DarkKnight Wrote: Wow! They're now to the right of Karl Marx? I hadn't realized they'd improved!

They didn't.  Karl Marx just moved further left.  NASA has the tapes.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
(07-20-2009, 12:20 AM)QuisUtDeus Wrote: Vox's current favorite is one I introduced to here because my mom used to like it: Breyer's Peach.  I like all ice cream, but from time-to-time I get a bad craving for Breyer's Rocky Road.

Though the best ice cream I've had was homemade chocolate ice cream.  I used to make ice cream with my son when he was small.

I like the fact that Breyer's (at least they used to) uses all natural ingredients. I prefer an ice cream that is much more dense though. It seems like it is really whipped with too much air. Good flavors, though. And it is somehow comforting that an All-American company like Breyer's is headquartered in an All-American town like Green Bay, WI.  ;D
Two favorites- Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia and Cold Stone Creamery's Cake Batter.  Cold Stone Creamery has a watermelon sorbet that is very good, too.
I really like soft serve chocolate! it is my favorite!  :)
Hurray for Blue Moon!

[Image: blue_moon.jpg]
(07-20-2009, 03:46 PM)Walty Wrote: Hurray for Blue Moon!

What flavor is that? It looks like frozen Romulan ale.
(07-20-2009, 05:00 PM)DarkKnight Wrote:
(07-20-2009, 03:46 PM)Walty Wrote: Hurray for Blue Moon!

What flavor is that? It looks like frozen Romulan ale.
Thats smurf ice cream, fruit loops too, but you can't find it outside of the upper Midwestern US
(07-20-2009, 12:16 AM)dymphna17 Wrote: Now were't we jut talking about bacon in a can on another thread?  Who comes up with this crap?  Again, sorry for the hijack.  Please resume ice cream talk.  ;D

Well, whose idea was it to kill a pig, slice its flesh away and then fry it? For your question, the same people who make that kind of stuff :)

ThinkGeek has a lot of cool stuff, besides "food" though
Blue Ice from Bruster's.

Tangy, sweet, and has the added benefit of turning your mouth, your fingers, and your little brother the same shade as this guy:

???

oh, yeah.
(07-20-2009, 06:17 PM)libby Wrote: Blue Ice from Bruster's.

Tangy, sweet, and has the added benefit of turning your mouth, your fingers, and your little brother the same shade as this guy:

???

oh, yeah.

But, Libby, you NEVER did that to your little brother... .  (Where were you when I was 10 and my brother was 6 and we took a car trip from Minnesota to Washington DC??)