Favorite flavor (brand specific) of ice cream..
I don't know what Blue Ice is, but Blue Moon is absolutely the best ice cream flavor ever.  I'm guessing Blue Ice is something different. 

Apparently it's only big in the Midwest?  Anyway, get some if you can.  It's entirely it's own thing and unlike anything you've ever tasted.  It's impossible to explain.

It's a classic here in Wisconsin and has been so for some time.

I recommend Cedar Crest Blue Moon. 
(07-20-2009, 07:09 PM)Walty Wrote: I don't know what Blue Ice is, but Blue Moon is absolutely the best ice cream flavor ever.  I'm guessing Blue Ice is something different. 

Apparently it's only big in the Midwest?  Anyway, get some if you can.  It's entirely it's own thing and unlike anything you've ever tasted.  It's impossible to explain.

It's a classic here in Wisconsin and has been so for some time.

I recommend Cedar Crest Blue Moon. 

This is so true. I lived in the NW suburbs of Chicago for a time and got to WI at least once a week. I love ice cream and I just had to try this new blue flavor, OH MAN!! What a treat it was. I miss it now, but then I am in SW New Mexico and ice cream here melts before it hits the bowl. BTW, I miss Chicago AND WINTER!!!

I forgot something here, I don't however miss Chicago politics and I despise Barack Hussein Obama with a passion.
For just regular ice cream it's tough to beat Bryers vanilla

When I was a kid I really like Bourdaux Cherry from 31 flavors or whatever the stor was in those days.

Now 31 flavors is 31 flavors of chocolate...I like chocolate but do not really care about it in ice cream, have no idea why
I like Haagen Dasz Belgian Chocolate Chocolate... you can only buy it in their stores.  I also love any kind of peppermint ice cream although it's so hard to find except around Christmas.  I also love Starbucks Caramel Macchiatto with toasted coconut shavings on top.
Very fond of moose tracks and fudge royale (Hershey's brand).
Haagen Dazs (sp ???) Rum Raisin  ;D ;D
(07-20-2009, 12:19 AM)Mac_Giolla_Bhrighde Wrote: Braum's Premium Cherries Pecans and Cream

http://www.braums.com/products.asp?id=999607092

{{{{{{{Braum's}}}}}}}

The nearest one is 1.5 hours away.  Their lemon custard is awesome..... ROAD TRIP!!!  :laughing:
Chocolate chip mint.  :)
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.
(07-21-2009, 08:15 PM)dymphna17 Wrote:
(07-20-2009, 12:19 AM)Mac_Giolla_Bhrighde Wrote: Braum's Premium Cherries Pecans and Cream

{{{{{{{Braum's}}}}}}}

The nearest one is 1.5 hours away.  Their lemon custard is awesome..... ROAD TRIP!!!  :laughing:

I almost forgot them. At Braum's EVERYTHING is good. I generally settle for a caramel shake with extra extra caramel as I'm addicted to the stuff. I used to stop at Braums a couple times a week when I was driving, but not the nearest one is 515 miles and 8 hours to get to. I miss them and sonic's ice cream isn't the same. Also a good thing is Culvers. They are a Midwestern fast food chain, but the frozen custard they sale is out of this world. I hate living in the desert.
(07-21-2009, 08:21 PM)Matthew_R Wrote:
(07-21-2009, 08:15 PM)dymphna17 Wrote:

{{{{{{{Braum's}}}}}}}

I almost forgot them. At Braum's EVERYTHING is good. I generally settle for a caramel shake with extra extra caramel as I'm addicted to the stuff. I used to stop at Braums a couple times a week when I was driving, but not the nearest one is 515 miles and 8 hours to get to. I miss them and sonic's ice cream isn't the same. Also a good thing is Culvers. They are a Midwestern fast food chain, but the frozen custard they sale is out of this world. I hate living in the desert.

Culver's Butter Burgers sigh... .

[Image: Culvers_2.gif]

Ok, back to ice cream.