Favorite flavor (brand specific) of ice cream..
(07-21-2009, 08:33 PM)Joamy Wrote:
(07-21-2009, 08:21 PM)Matthew_R Wrote:
(07-21-2009, 08:15 PM)dymphna17 Wrote:
(07-20-2009, 12:19 AM)Mac_Giolla_Bhrighde Wrote: Braum's Premium Cherries Pecans and Cream

http://www.braums.com/products.asp?id=999607092

{{{{{{{Braum's}}}}}}}

The nearest one is 1.5 hours away.  Their lemon custard is awesome..... ROAD TRIP!!!  :laughing:

I almost forgot them. At Braum's EVERYTHING is good. I generally settle for a caramel shake with extra extra caramel as I'm addicted to the stuff. I used to stop at Braums a couple times a week when I was driving, but not the nearest one is 515 miles and 8 hours to get to. I miss them and sonic's ice cream isn't the same. Also a good thing is Culvers. They are a Midwestern fast food chain, but the frozen custard they sale is out of this world. I hate living in the desert.

Culver's Butter Burgers sigh... .

[Image: Culvers_2.gif]

Ok, back to ice cream.

YUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I need to beg for gas money so I can make the almost 1000 mile trip to get one of those, anybody want to pitch in to the road trip fund for Culvers
(07-20-2009, 06:39 PM)Joamy Wrote:
(07-20-2009, 06:17 PM)libby Wrote: Blue Ice from Bruster's.

Tangy, sweet, and has the added benefit of turning your mouth, your fingers, and your little brother the same shade as this guy:

???

oh, yeah.

But, Libby, you NEVER did that to your little brother... .  (Where were you when I was 10 and my brother was 6 and we took a car trip from Minnesota to Washington DC??)

no, no....of course not.

;D

as far as what blue ice is, it's like a sherbet.

An ice.

And it's blue.

darn, Walty.....
(07-21-2009, 09:08 PM)libby Wrote:
(07-20-2009, 06:39 PM)Joamy Wrote:
(07-20-2009, 06:17 PM)libby Wrote: Blue Ice from Bruster's.

Tangy, sweet, and has the added benefit of turning your mouth, your fingers, and your little brother the same shade as this guy:

???

oh, yeah.

But, Libby, you NEVER did that to your little brother... .  (Where were you when I was 10 and my brother was 6 and we took a car trip from Minnesota to Washington DC??)

no, no....of course not.

;D

as far as what blue ice is, it's like a sherbet.

An ice.

And it's blue.

darn, Walty.....

Blue Moon couldn't be more different.  Just sayin'...
(07-21-2009, 08:35 PM)Matthew_R Wrote:
(07-21-2009, 08:33 PM)Joamy Wrote:
(07-21-2009, 08:21 PM)Matthew_R Wrote:
(07-21-2009, 08:15 PM)dymphna17 Wrote:
(07-20-2009, 12:19 AM)Mac_Giolla_Bhrighde Wrote: Braum's Premium Cherries Pecans and Cream

http://www.braums.com/products.asp?id=999607092

{{{{{{{Braum's}}}}}}}

The nearest one is 1.5 hours away.  Their lemon custard is awesome..... ROAD TRIP!!!  :laughing:

I almost forgot them. At Braum's EVERYTHING is good. I generally settle for a caramel shake with extra extra caramel as I'm addicted to the stuff. I used to stop at Braums a couple times a week when I was driving, but not the nearest one is 515 miles and 8 hours to get to. I miss them and sonic's ice cream isn't the same. Also a good thing is Culvers. They are a Midwestern fast food chain, but the frozen custard they sale is out of this world. I hate living in the desert.

Culver's Butter Burgers sigh... .

[Image: Culvers_2.gif]

Ok, back to ice cream.

YUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I need to beg for gas money so I can make the almost 1000 mile trip to get one of those, anybody want to pitch in to the road trip fund for Culvers

Culver's?  Seriously?

I have one about half a mile down the road and I haven't been there in years.
(07-20-2009, 03:46 PM)Walty Wrote: Hurray for Blue Moon!

[Image: blue_moon.jpg]

I just finished eating some Blue Moon ice cream, which is my absolute favorite.  They have it at a little local ice cream shop, and anytime I go there, thats what I get.  I've never seen it anywhere else.  It is pretty impossible to explain what it tastes like, but I've introduced both of my sisters to it, and now they order it all the time, too.  YUM!
you and Walty are killing me.

TRY to say what it tastes like.

Cotton candy? Raspberries? Cute kittens?

(07-25-2009, 10:25 PM)libby Wrote: you and Walty are killing me.

I've only had it once so I can't really describe it, but it's reeaaaly good

Oh, I don't know!  I guess its kinda close to cotton candy, but not so overly sweet.  But its so much better than that.  It is its own thing.  I'm sorry to say that you'll just have to taste it for yourself to truly understand.  I don't know where to find it other than this small local place where I live (SW Indiana).  It probably would be worth the trip.  :)
(07-25-2009, 11:09 PM)rose Wrote:

Oh, I don't know!  I guess its kinda close to cotton candy, but not so overly sweet.  But its so much better than that.  It is its own thing.  I'm sorry to say that you'll just have to taste it for yourself to truly understand.  I don't know where to find it other than this small local place where I live (SW Indiana).  It probably would be worth the trip.   :)

The Meijer near my house sells it (or used to)

I live in IL...
double waaaaaa.

and it's such a nice blue color, too.