Why was England so interested in conquering Ireland?
Alaric,

Yeah, the Bolsheviks were evil bastards.  They were allied with Hitler for two years when they split Poland between them, after all.  But you can't seem to comprehend the fact that the Bolsheviks never intended to *destroy the Polish nation as such.*  Communist ideology did not view the Poles as innately inferior to other races.  If you read up, you will see that the Nazis planned to eliminate Polish culture and the Polish people from the face of the earth.  If you are not willfully ignorant, you will read up and see this.  Did the Communists wish to annihilate Poland as a nation?  No.  Did the Nazis?  Yes.  They had a timeline on which they were going to kill off, deport, enslave, and/or forcefully "Germanize" different segments of the Polish population.  It was called Generalplan Ost.  Please face this fact and address it.  When the Communists conquered Poland, they did a great deal of evil, absolutely.  But to my knowledge they didn't murder the number of Polish bishops and priests that the Nazis did:  http://www.catholic-forum.com/saints/martyr08.htm  They murdered the officers at Katyn, no doubt.  But Poland survived that.  The Germans wanted to grind Poland into such dust that it wouldn't survive.  They planned to colonize Poland with Germans.  Did the Soviets re-colonize Poland with Russians?  No.  They sent a number of Poles to Siberia, yes.  Awful, but not as bad as what the Nazis were doing.  At the end of WWII, the Polish state was over 95% of Polish ethnicity and Roman Catholic Faith.  With this sort of constitution, the Poles were able to outlive their evil, often Jewish-dominated Communist cronies.  The SS, etc., did not plan to tolerate a Polish nation to exist, period.  I know a Polish doctor who lived there, who was an Allied spy, and who later had to escape the Communists who'd listed him as a "bandit."  The Nazis closed all Polish schools above the most basic level.  Why?  They wanted to utterly destroy Polish culture and identity.  The Communists wanted to Bolshevize it, and they failed.  

And if you're going to say that the Bolsheviks are my heroes, then 1.) I say that's not the case, and 2.) why don't you go lick Hitler's boot strap.  If you're willing to take back saying that the Bolshies aree my heroes, I'll take back what I said about you and Hitler's bootstraps. 

Messages In This Thread
Re: Why was England so interested in conquering Ireland? - by Bonifacius - 07-25-2009, 08:48 PM