The Secret Warned Against Vatican II and the New Mass
(07-27-2009, 11:30 AM)ggreg Wrote: So basically what you are telling us is some 30 year old private judgement on Fathers Gruner and Kramer.  You "haven't really kept up with it for the last 30 years".

No, I am saying that I have not kept up with him because the first few years that I did, his version of the consecration kept changing and that added to the noise and confusion at a time when there was already too much confusion going on. Maybe you had to be there, I don't know.

Quote:Why did you chose the forum name Stubborn?

Because some things regarding my faith, I will never bend on. 

Quote:The fact remains that they are the only two priests who have publicly taken the stand they have on Fatima's message.  History has proved them right.  There is no era of peace, Russia has not been converted.  One must either conclude that the consecration has not been done, or Our Lady's promises are not worth a damn.

On the contrary, history has yet to prove them right - that will never even be possible until Russia is finally consecrated properly. Only then will those out to see if he was really right have the opportunity to judge for themselves - I am not in that camp - never have been.

I have a great respect and admiration for his efforts and am glad he has chosen to make it his mission in life. Anyone who loves Our Blessed Lady as much as he does, well, God Bless him!

I am not saying or implying any ill will about or towards him, and I still try to understand how the consecration will be the "cure all" even if the country itself accepts it.
One thing I struggle with and cannot understand - or perhaps get myself to accept - is how can there ever be any conversion without the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass as the Church's only Mass?

IOW, will Russia be converted, then attend the NO? Makes zero sense to me even to this day.
(07-27-2009, 11:55 AM)DrBombay Wrote: There are actually 5 secrets, one yet to be discovered but likely will be when someone needs to sell another book.

Just like Medjugorje, where the gravy train ends when the apparitions end so the apparitions will never end, so here with the Fatima conspiracists.  If the Consecration is ever performed "correctly" the money stops coming in, so it will likely never be done to their satisfaction.  How convenient.

I honestly don't know about that but will admit that was the general opinion some 30 years ago.

I am sincerely interested to hear from those who have a much better understanding of Fr. G's message in their own words.

I already posted one of my reservations here a bit earlier regarding the conversion and the NO and like others, I want to whole heartedly believe that the conversion of Russia can only happen after a proper consecration without regard to everything else that is accepted as normally necessary for individuals to secure their own conversion - so another concern I have is,  could Russia be converted by the proper consecration even tho Russia does not want to be converted?

Keep in mind that I have no illusions that Our Blessed Lady can accomplish whatever Her Immaculate Heart desires, but when it comes to this particular issue, it sure seems like Russia will be converted and the whole world will not only go along for the ride, but that this will all happen whether or not Russia and the rest of the unconverted world rejects it or not.
Quote: I am sincerely interested to hear from those who have a much better understanding of Fr. G's message in their own words.
Something to think long and hard about:  During the travesty in 2000, when the Third Secret was supposedly revealed, Card. Ratzinger said that the triumph of Mary's Immaculate Heart was in the past when she said Yes to God and became the Mother of Jesus. 

Now as Pope Benedict he has reversed himself and prayed that Mary's Immaculate Heart would triumph (future tense) as predicted at Fatima.

Let me repeat:  The Pope reversed himself.  Think long and hard about that.
(07-28-2009, 01:10 AM)James02 Wrote:
Quote: I am sincerely interested to hear from those who have a much better understanding of Fr. G's message in their own words.
Something to think long and hard about:  During the travesty in 2000, when the Third Secret was supposedly revealed, Card. Ratzinger said that the triumph of Mary's Immaculate Heart was in the past when she said Yes to God and became the Mother of Jesus. 

Now as Pope Benedict he has reversed himself and prayed that Mary's Immaculate Heart would triumph (future tense) as predicted at Fatima.

I hadn't noticed that...

It is really strange to me that people seem to refuse to believe that something could be and has been kept from the laity in this regard.  While there's no 'proof,' one can reasonably infer.

Just a look around (around the Church and around the world at large) should indicate things are awry based on what Our Lady said i.e. the lack of a mass conversion of Russia if the consecration was in fact performed as required, etc.

I cannot imagine why though, I really can't. Unless one presupposes a nefarious intent.
(07-28-2009, 01:10 AM)James02 Wrote:

James,
Not that I'm calling you out or anything, but do you have any documentation for this?  I'd love to see a speech or something where Pope Benedict XVI said that.  It'd be *pretty* big, I think.
Wow!  I thought this was common knowledge.  I'll get it posted soon.  My lunch hour is over so we'll see if I can get it quickly.
Out of time.  This was big news not long ago.  Maybe someone else can post it.  Back to work.
Lunch hour!?  Do you work in China or Japan (you practically have to, I think...).  Or the MidEast.  But, wow!  Haha.

Maybe I'll search for it later...  Thanks though.
(07-28-2009, 02:31 AM)CollegeCatholic Wrote: Lunch hour!?  Do you work in China or Japan (you practically have to, I think...).  Or the MidEast.  But, wow!  Haha.

Maybe I'll search for it later...  Thanks though.

He's probably a night shift guy.
Working the night shift.  One of my clients had a big uh-oh.    I'm done for the night now.  Time for some adult beverage.  I'll get the Fatima stuff posted soon.