The Secret Warned Against Vatican II and the New Mass
Google, it works.

Card. Ratzinger Wrote:"I would like finally to mention another key expression of the 'secret' which has become justly famous: 'my Immaculate Heart will triumph.' What does this mean? The Heart open to God, purified by contemplation of God, is stronger than guns and weapons of every kind. The 'fiat' of Mary, the word of her heart, has changed the history of the world, because it brought the Saviour into the world because, thanks to her 'Yes,' God could become man in our world and remains so for all time.
Notice the deceit.  He dropped off "In the end".

Pope Benedict XVI Wrote:On this Feast of Our Lady of Fatima, I would like to conclude by invoking Mary’s intercession as I impart my Apostolic Blessing to the children and all of you. Let us pray:
Mary, Health of the Sick, Refuge of Sinners, Mother of the Redeemer: we join the many generations who have called you “Blessed”. Listen to your children as we call upon your name. You promised the three children of Fatima that “in the end, my Immaculate Heart will triumph”. May it be so!
  I'd call that a big reversal.  The rosary crusade has produced its first fruit.
Quote: I cannot imagine why though, I really can't. Unless one presupposes a nefarious intent.

A mystery, for sure.  It could be that it blasts Vat. II.  I believe Pope John said "This is not for our time", after he read it, making you think it definitely WAS for his time, and he couldn't admit it since he was married to launching the Council.

Or maybe it is really politically incorrect.  Imagine if it says : "and the wicked perfidious Jews will infest the Vatican". 

Probably the first option.  It blasts Vat. II.
(07-28-2009, 01:10 AM)James02 Wrote:
Quote: I am sincerely interested to hear from those who have a much better understanding of Fr. G's message in their own words.
Something to think long and hard about:  During the travesty in 2000, when the Third Secret was supposedly revealed, Card. Ratzinger said that the triumph of Mary's Immaculate Heart was in the past when she said Yes to God and became the Mother of Jesus. 

Now as Pope Benedict he has reversed himself and prayed that Mary's Immaculate Heart would triumph (future tense) as predicted at Fatima.

Let me repeat:  The Pope reversed himself.  Think long and hard about that.

That Our Lady's Immaculate Heart will triumph in the end is not in question whatsoever. That is an absolute and requires no thought whatsoever imo..........a little faith maybe, but no thought.

As I said before, one thing I struggle with and cannot understand - or perhaps get myself to accept - is how can there ever be any conversion without the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass as the Church's only Mass?

IOW, will Russia be converted, then attend the NO?

In short, I'm looking for someone to help me understand how or why the main events (consecration and conversion) are to happen opposite to the norm yet bear fruit. I mean that normally, the convert is converted before they receive a consecration.

Why it is simple, when the Immaculate Heart of Mary triumphs she brings the bridge to the Kingship of Jesus Christ Our Lord. A period of peace is said will follow. How could that be without the Mass? It can not, therefore it will be returned completely. How can there be a period of peace with contraception, abortion, and all the etc.? It simply can not be so it will be gone. Russia will be converted similar to Mexico, the priests will be numb from administering the Sacrament and the water my run out first.This is peace.

Since we have fiddled too long the price will be high but remember the blood of the martyrs brings the best fruit. The vision released in 2000 is not inaccurate but Pope John Paul II is not that pope. Note the Pope and Bishops are martyred and they bless and pray for the dead. The dead in mystical terms are those that die in mortal sin, not so the martyrs. Their blood is gathered by the Angels and sprinkled on the faithful. 

My very best guess is the "soldiers with guns and arrows" are Mohammedans with AK-47's and shoulder fired rockets. Sister Lucia, didn't know that Russia was a Nation and she thought it was a local woman. Which lends some credence to my interpretation of guns and arrows.
tim
(07-28-2009, 02:34 AM)Iuvenalis Wrote:
(07-28-2009, 02:31 AM)CollegeCatholic Wrote: Lunch hour!?  Do you work in China or Japan (you practically have to, I think...).  Or the MidEast.  But, wow!  Haha.

Maybe I'll search for it later...  Thanks though.

He's probably a night shift guy.

I guess that makes more sense!  I just associated lunch with....  lunchtime!  Thank you James.
(07-28-2009, 10:49 AM)timoose Wrote: Why it is simple, when the Immaculate Heart of Mary triumphs she brings the bridge to the Kingship of Jesus Christ Our Lord. A period of peace is said will follow. How could that be without the Mass? It can not, therefore it will be returned completely. How can there be a period of peace with contraception, abortion, and all the etc.? It simply can not be so it will be gone. Russia will be converted similar to Mexico, the priests will be numb from administering the Sacrament and the water my run out first.This is peace.

Since we have fiddled too long the price will be high but remember the blood of the martyrs brings the best fruit. The vision released in 2000 is not inaccurate but Pope John Paul II is not that pope. Note the Pope and Bishops are martyred and they bless and pray for the dead. The dead in mystical terms are those that die in mortal sin, not so the martyrs. Their blood is gathered by the Angels and sprinkled on the faithful. 

My very best guess is the "soldiers with guns and arrows" are Mohammedans with AK-47's and shoulder fired rockets. Sister Lucia, didn't know that Russia was a Nation and she thought it was a local woman. Which lends some credence to my interpretation of guns and arrows.
tim

I can't conceive of how the Mohammendans will get across the sea with an army.  As useless as the Italians are even they could see of the rag-heads with their tin-pot little floatila of ships.

I'd say the soldiers are Russians.  Russia will be the instrument of Chastisement if we do not obtain the conversion of that poor nation.  That is what Fatima says.  Because the Vatican didn't pray for Russia's conversion it gets it in the neck from the Russkis.
Quote: In short, I'm looking for someone to help me understand how or why the main events (consecration and conversion) are to happen opposite to the norm yet bear fruit. I mean that normally, the convert is converted before they receive a consecration.
  Good first part.  It is interesting how it will play out.  I would expect the coming war to involve a reformist Pope, who is then killed.  His successor  (Pope Fellay?) would then complete the consecration.  What this means is the consecration could be a ways off, and follows a reform of the Church, a return back to Tradition.

Of course, if you throw in that the complete "Secret" is revealed, and it blasts the N.O. and Vatican II, you can see that bringing about a reform quickly.

I disagree with your last part.  I think it is very appropriate to consecrate that poor schismatic and heretical nation to Mary for her Motherly care.  However, I agree that they have to have something to convert to.

(07-28-2009, 04:34 PM)James02 Wrote:
Quote: In short, I'm looking for someone to help me understand how or why the main events (consecration and conversion) are to happen opposite to the norm yet bear fruit. I mean that normally, the convert is converted before they receive a consecration.
  Good first part.  It is interesting how it will play out.  I would expect the coming war to involve a reformist Pope, who is then killed.  His successor  (Pope Fellay?) would then complete the consecration.  What this means is the consecration could be a ways off, and follows a reform of the Church, a return back to Tradition.

Of course, if you throw in that the complete "Secret" is revealed, and it blasts the N.O. and Vatican II, you can see that bringing about a reform quickly.

I disagree with your last part.  I think it is very appropriate to consecrate that poor schismatic and heretical nation to Mary for her Motherly care.  However, I agree that they have to have something to convert to.

Ok, I understand the same thing as you, except I disagree with that theory - I say "theory" but maybe "assumption" or "opinion" would be a better word? . . . . . if it is neither a theory or assumption, then by all means, please correct me because to me, it seems you just did a great job of explaining Fr. G's preaching on the matter without me having to read through his thick book.............God bless you for that!

I have all the faith in the world that Our Lord and Blessed Lady will triumph in the end, and please do not take me as being argumentative here because tho I do not necessarily entirely agree with Fr. G, I participate in SSPX's 12 million Rosary Crusade - but more out of  "well, it can't hurt" and I want to believe vs "this is our only hope"............because tho I have tried,  I honestly do not understand how the heck this backwards formula can work.

So here I am, asking those of you out there who are - or have remained involved with Fr. G and his works - to explain to me, in your own words please, how the proper consecration of the entire population of Russia will be the cause of their conversion when the entire population of Russia most likely will not even know that the proper consecration even ever happened.

The chicken came before the egg, conversion comes before the hope of salvation, I need to understand how does conversion from consecration work?
That is easy to answer.  We don't know.

However, I think you can use Guadalupe as an analog.  Who would have predicted 5 million conversions in so short a time.

So we are probably going to see a big miracle.
(07-29-2009, 01:22 AM)James02 Wrote: That is easy to answer.  We don't know.

However, I think you can use Guadalupe as an analog.  Who would have predicted 5 million conversions in so short a time.

So we are probably going to see a big miracle.

Can only see it if our slave master boss lets us off from the capitalistic assaembly line you so support...otherwise, we will have to beg and plead to see anything,,,,then wait for permission to take the time off.....