The Secret Warned Against Vatican II and the New Mass
(07-26-2009, 02:39 AM)SaintRafael Wrote: Fatima Crusader Issue 92, May 2009 is on-line. The article that dropped the big news about parts of the hidden Third Secret of Fatima:

The Secret Warned Against Vatican II and the New Mass
An interview with Father Paul Kramer:

http://www.fatimacrusader.com/cr92/cr92pg7.pdf

Ok, now I am not here to offend anyone - please keep that up front in your head.

I blew Fr. G and K off many moons ago as simply another voice in the sea of confusion...........because that is what they were back then -  and if you dig deep enough, you'll discover your own set of anomalies in that regards..........or not.

Back in the 70s, the Fr. Gruner / Fr. Kramer team were highly suspect among many (most?) Trads that I knew..........yet again, there were an awful lot of folks who clung to the "team's" message of "if we get the pope to do this, then we'll be saved"..............well, after many, interpretations, discoveries and metamorphoses,  turns out that all the bishops of the entire world must consecrate Russia in unison with the pope. That's the last I remember regarding that dynamic duo.

The "Third Secret", as interpreted by Fr.Gruner with Fr. Kramer (mainly Fr. Gruner) has been updated so many times that I cannot count, but it seems that by the mid to late 70s, they finally got it straight - or so the two priests say.

That was some +30 years ago and I've purposely avoided their "message" since then.

Do they still preach that the pope, in unison (all together and at the same time) with every bishop in the entire world must consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary?

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Secret Warned Against Vatican II and the New Mass - by Stubborn - 07-26-2009, 10:12 PM