The Secret Warned Against Vatican II and the New Mass
(07-27-2009, 11:30 AM)ggreg Wrote: So basically what you are telling us is some 30 year old private judgement on Fathers Gruner and Kramer.  You "haven't really kept up with it for the last 30 years".

No, I am saying that I have not kept up with him because the first few years that I did, his version of the consecration kept changing and that added to the noise and confusion at a time when there was already too much confusion going on. Maybe you had to be there, I don't know.

Quote:Why did you chose the forum name Stubborn?

Because some things regarding my faith, I will never bend on. 

Quote:The fact remains that they are the only two priests who have publicly taken the stand they have on Fatima's message.  History has proved them right.  There is no era of peace, Russia has not been converted.  One must either conclude that the consecration has not been done, or Our Lady's promises are not worth a damn.

On the contrary, history has yet to prove them right - that will never even be possible until Russia is finally consecrated properly. Only then will those out to see if he was really right have the opportunity to judge for themselves - I am not in that camp - never have been.

I have a great respect and admiration for his efforts and am glad he has chosen to make it his mission in life. Anyone who loves Our Blessed Lady as much as he does, well, God Bless him!

I am not saying or implying any ill will about or towards him, and I still try to understand how the consecration will be the "cure all" even if the country itself accepts it.
One thing I struggle with and cannot understand - or perhaps get myself to accept - is how can there ever be any conversion without the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass as the Church's only Mass?

IOW, will Russia be converted, then attend the NO? Makes zero sense to me even to this day.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Secret Warned Against Vatican II and the New Mass - by Stubborn - 07-27-2009, 07:58 PM