The Secret Warned Against Vatican II and the New Mass
Google, it works.

Card. Ratzinger Wrote:"I would like finally to mention another key expression of the 'secret' which has become justly famous: 'my Immaculate Heart will triumph.' What does this mean? The Heart open to God, purified by contemplation of God, is stronger than guns and weapons of every kind. The 'fiat' of Mary, the word of her heart, has changed the history of the world, because it brought the Saviour into the world because, thanks to her 'Yes,' God could become man in our world and remains so for all time.
Notice the deceit.  He dropped off "In the end".

Pope Benedict XVI Wrote:On this Feast of Our Lady of Fatima, I would like to conclude by invoking Mary’s intercession as I impart my Apostolic Blessing to the children and all of you. Let us pray:
Mary, Health of the Sick, Refuge of Sinners, Mother of the Redeemer: we join the many generations who have called you “Blessed”. Listen to your children as we call upon your name. You promised the three children of Fatima that “in the end, my Immaculate Heart will triumph”. May it be so!
  I'd call that a big reversal.  The rosary crusade has produced its first fruit.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Secret Warned Against Vatican II and the New Mass - by James02 - 07-28-2009, 04:16 AM