The Secret Warned Against Vatican II and the New Mass
(07-28-2009, 01:10 AM)James02 Wrote:
Quote: I am sincerely interested to hear from those who have a much better understanding of Fr. G's message in their own words.
Something to think long and hard about:  During the travesty in 2000, when the Third Secret was supposedly revealed, Card. Ratzinger said that the triumph of Mary's Immaculate Heart was in the past when she said Yes to God and became the Mother of Jesus. 

Now as Pope Benedict he has reversed himself and prayed that Mary's Immaculate Heart would triumph (future tense) as predicted at Fatima.

Let me repeat:  The Pope reversed himself.  Think long and hard about that.

That Our Lady's Immaculate Heart will triumph in the end is not in question whatsoever. That is an absolute and requires no thought whatsoever imo..........a little faith maybe, but no thought.

As I said before, one thing I struggle with and cannot understand - or perhaps get myself to accept - is how can there ever be any conversion without the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass as the Church's only Mass?

IOW, will Russia be converted, then attend the NO?

In short, I'm looking for someone to help me understand how or why the main events (consecration and conversion) are to happen opposite to the norm yet bear fruit. I mean that normally, the convert is converted before they receive a consecration.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Secret Warned Against Vatican II and the New Mass - by Stubborn - 07-28-2009, 06:56 AM