Pope defrocks priest over 'visions' at Medjugorje
(07-27-2009, 05:49 PM)Munda_cor_meum Wrote: The Pope himself banned people from making pilgrimages there; the disobedience of those who still go to Medjugorje is appalling. I guess it's a natural progression, though...first you disobey your priests, then your bishops, and finally the Holy Father.
    I don't understand it. 
      :pray2:

Actually the the Pope did not ban personal pilgrimages to Medj., just piligrimages sponsered by a parish or official Catholic group.

I posted this on another site:

Here's an interesting read:

http://www.cbismo.com/index.php?mod=vijest&vijest=219

As if we don’t have more important Church issues to deal with in these difficult times and as if there don’t exist more pressing social issues that require our attention in this country, amongst our people and in this region, than the spreading of unfounded, incoherent news and contradictory statements on the phenomenon which was already in 1991 theologically and authoritatively resolved at the level of the Bishops’ Conference which declared: On the basis of comprehensive investigations on the entire phenomenon of Medjugorje – to this day – there has been no valid proof that these events concern supernatural apparitions or revelations!
Don Ante Luburić, Chancellor
Diocesan Chancery Office

I still do not understand how people can believe this hoax.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Pope defrocks priest over 'visions' at Medjugorje - by Adonis33 - 07-27-2009, 06:03 PM