Sweets
(08-07-2009, 10:58 AM)Satori Wrote:
(08-07-2009, 10:45 AM)Jacafamala Wrote:
(08-06-2009, 07:17 PM)CanadianCatholic Wrote: I baked chocolate chip cookies today!!!! Its the firs time Ive done real baking in YEARS! im the "frozen dough on the cookie sheet" kinda person. ANYWAYS, it totally paid off! Super chewy, yummiest chocolate cip cookies Ive had in a long time, and it was easy!

That store bought cookie dough barely makes it to the oven here. The children snitch it straight from the container. (Hoping Satori the wonder chef doesn't think less of me for store bought cookie dough and boxed cake mixes...)   :-[

Don't forget the bread machine bread.

Mmmmm, just wait till you have a few more chicks in your pen. You'll be clucking for all the help you can get, too.
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.
(08-07-2009, 11:00 AM)Jacafamala Wrote:
(08-06-2009, 07:17 PM)CanadianCatholic Wrote: I baked chocolate chip cookies today!!!! Its the firs time Ive done real baking in YEARS! im the "frozen dough on the cookie sheet" kinda person. ANYWAYS, it totally paid off! Super chewy, yummiest chocolate cip cookies Ive had in a long time, and it was easy!

That store bought cookie dough barely makes it to the oven here. The children snitch it straight from the container. (Hoping Satori the wonder chef doesn't think less of me for store bought cookie dough and boxed cake mixes...)   :-[

Mmmmm, just wait till you have a few more chicks in your pen. You'll be clucking for all the help you can get, too.

Well, I'm probably a better baker than you, but I'm almost certain you're a better mother! And we both know which one of those is more important.

The baker, of course.
We sold our silicone muffin trays, cake pans and bread pans. They produced strange, uneven cooking and misshaped loaves and cakes.

We use our flat silicone pan-liner mats ALL THE TIME though. We use much less parchment that way :)
(08-07-2009, 11:02 AM)Satori Wrote:

Well, I'm probably a better baker than you, but I'm almost certain you're a better mother! And we both know which one of those is more important.

The baker, of course.

:laughing: It would be better if you lived next door and we could pool our efforts.

Who says I can't bake?!?!!?!?
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

(08-06-2009, 01:00 AM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote: [Image: duct_tape_baby_mianro.jpg]

Like a papoose board on the fridge,  hmm....
(08-07-2009, 11:51 AM)Jacafamala Wrote:

The baker, of course.

:laughing: It would be better if you lived next door and we could pool our efforts.

Betty Crocker says it.

I would gladly send my tot to you today for a scratch cake tomorrow.

You know what I'd like to do, I've heard of neighbors (back in the day when most mothers stayed home) who would trade leftovers after dinner. We could do that with dee-zerts, too.
(08-07-2009, 12:04 PM)Satori Wrote:

The baker, of course.

Betty Crocker says it.

You know what I'd like to do, I've heard of neighbors (back in the day when most mothers stayed home) who would trade leftovers after dinner. We could do that with dee-zerts, too.

Oh my gosh, what I wouldn't do for Satori's leftovers?

(08-07-2009, 12:08 PM)Jacafamala Wrote:
(08-07-2009, 12:04 PM)Satori Wrote:

The baker, of course.

Betty Crocker says it.

Oh my gosh, what I wouldn't do for Satori's leftovers?

You and me both, Yum
(08-07-2009, 02:08 PM)Matthew_R Wrote:
(08-07-2009, 12:08 PM)Jacafamala Wrote: Oh my gosh, what I wouldn't do for Satori's leftovers?

You and me both, Yum

:eats:
Y'all are so sweet ... But Jaca's the only one on here who's actually eaten anything I baked.