Private Revelations of Marie-Julie Jahenny
(07-30-2009, 07:17 PM)SaintRafael Wrote:
(07-30-2009, 08:04 AM)CollegeCatholic Wrote: As others have said.  By whom is important.  I noticed you changed your story from "Catholics" to "me and people on the Internet." 

No I didn't. The other people on the internet and I are all Catholics. This message and seer and being promoted by other Catholics on the internet. It is the opinion of many other Catholics.

"Internet Catholics" means nothing. Ecclesiastical approval does. I have no reason to believe this person even existed. People can post anything on a website. Primary sources please. And NO, it is not the responsibility of skeptics to provide those. It's yours and anyone who wants to support her.

C.
(11-17-2010, 11:38 PM)Cetil Wrote:
(07-30-2009, 07:17 PM)SaintRafael Wrote:
(07-30-2009, 08:04 AM)CollegeCatholic Wrote: As others have said.  By whom is important.  I noticed you changed your story from "Catholics" to "me and people on the Internet." 

No I didn't. The other people on the internet and I are all Catholics. This message and seer and being promoted by other Catholics on the internet. It is the opinion of many other Catholics.

"Internet Catholics" means nothing. Ecclesiastical approval does. I have no reason to believe this person even existed. People can post anything on a website. Primary sources please. And NO, it is not the responsibility of skeptics to provide those. It's yours and anyone who wants to support her.

C.
Bingo!
I'm getting old
(11-18-2010, 08:23 PM)ggreg Wrote: I'm getting old

Me too! Not to mention Joey Lomangino...:)

C.