Private Revelations of Marie-Julie Jahenny
(07-29-2009, 08:56 PM)Bonifacius Wrote: I'm sorry, that's not good enough.  I've read alot about Catholics, and Catholicism, and some about Catholic mystics, and no objective evaluation of the evidence would suggest that Catholics *in general* regard this particular mystic as one of the greatest ever.  She would have to be up there with St. Teresa of Avila, St. Catherine of Siena, St. Therese of Lisieux.  So you'd need to cite *which Catholics* testify to her greatness.  Otherwise, we could just make unsubstantiated claims about anyone we wanted to talk about.  This very bald claim makes me suspicious of the claim because it seems to conflict with the fact that she's relatively unknown.  Maybe she's simply an unknown saint.  Fine, but then we'd still need some authority to vouch for her and her purported greatness.  

It is the opinion of myself and other Catholics on the internet. You either accept it or reject it. It is up to you. You can do you own research. Study other seers and prophesies. Come to your own conclusions.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Private Revelations of Marie-Julie Jahenny - by SaintRafael - 07-29-2009, 09:00 PM