Poll: Which avatar should I use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

H1N1 - 09 swine flu
(07-30-2009, 08:08 PM)verenaerin Wrote:
(07-30-2009, 08:02 PM)dymphna17 Wrote: I'm in the same boat as far as employment forcing the vaccine.  I don't know how to fight that yet.  Anyone have any ideas?

It's not the flu itself that really has me concerned as much as the cytokine storm.  That's what's really dangerous.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cytokine_storm

Just tell them you have an egg allergy. I believe the H1N1 is being grown in that (though they are having a tough time). If they swith over to aborted baby tissue you can refuse on religious basis.

Yes - this is true from what I've heard.

We all recently developed an egg allergy.
Thanks!  I am allergic to feather pillows, so.............  ;D
(07-30-2009, 11:55 AM)Magnificat Wrote:
(07-30-2009, 08:19 AM)Magnificat Wrote: Doing so might be a requirement of my continued employment because I work with high risk populations.  I get vaccinated for everything.

Oh, yeah.  And I'm also thinking of learning how to make Pepto Bismol frozen treats.   The recipe is here:

http://www.blogjam.com/2006/07/20/pepto-...ice-cream/

:o :o :o :o

HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Flu shots and the hype that surrounds them...govt trying to steal more dollars by getting you worked up, each govt agency and NGO one upping the next with more serious words about an epidemic ...it goes from local to fed and then WHO...nuts...each one more frantic than the last
(08-01-2009, 08:03 PM)Gie2me Wrote:Really??? Heh. That's odd, because I heard you can not refuse it no longer...even under religious basis...every one will have to take it. That's why I am moving to the moutains... I found a small cave to stay in till I find a better spt...

Let them try.
Do they make you prove it?
Canada recently ordered 50.4 million vaccines for H1N1.

Theres like, MAYBE, 33 million of us.

I will not take it, mostly out of principle, to hell with the gov't.
TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sip sip