Western girls converting to Islam.......
This is what's happening due in part to the combonation of the  emptiness of secular humanism combined with a shallow form of Christianity which is becoming a mere shell of it once was in the West. these young girls are looking to fill the void with something they believe is meaningful and real and Mohamed is all too happy to take them in.

Going after our young women in our own lands is nothing less than  declaring a cultural, racial, and spiritual war. Crusade if you will.

This is very depressing.

And no one will hear of those girls again after five years of marriage. They just fade away.
(07-31-2009, 09:39 PM)DarkKnight Wrote: And no one will hear of those girls again after five years of marriage. They just fade away.
they almost sound like their hypnotized or drug-induced when they talk.

Well, they actually are.......kinda.
dont despair alaric.
the whales have survived.
sip sip
(07-31-2009, 09:49 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: dont despair alaric.
the whales have survived.
sip sip
Yea, but that's after they converted........ >sad
My initial reaction was, "Indeed, there most certainly is a war in our midst." Even though I know that the Catholic Church is truly catholic, and embraces people of every background, seeing white people convert to Islam is very disheartening to me. Most likely, these young women were not raised to be good Catholics (or Protestants), and so they didn't have a strong grounding in the Faith which would prevent such a thing (i.e. conversion to Islam) from happening. I used "disheartening" because most white people are of European descent, and as we all know, Christianity has had a long and sometimes glorious relationship with Europe. That people would forsake their rich patrimony is very saddening to me. I have a suspicion that Western Civilization is coming to an end, and those who ought to uphold and protect it are the ones who are working the hardest to kill it (see also the thread about Europeans not replacing themselves, while Muslim populations are growing in numbers).

Almost as sad is this:

Pope John Paul II Wrote:May Saint John Baptist protect Islam and all the people of Jordan, and all who partecipated in this celebration, a memorable celebration. I’m very grateful to all of you.

http://www.vatican.va/holy_father/john_p...ar_en.html

Cry
SANTIAGO DE MATAMOROS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SANTIAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Pope John Paul II Wrote:May Saint John Baptist protect Islam and all the people of Jordan, and all who partecipated in this celebration, a memorable celebration. I’m very grateful to all of you.

http://www.vatican.va/holy_father/john_p...ar_en.html

Cry

Aren't we supposed to pray for our enemies?
yes but we are also supposed to fight them too>
lets pray for them as we defeat them!
sip sip
SANTIAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Time for another battle of Lepanto.

Ave Maria, Gratia Plena
Dominus Tecum, Benedica tu in mulieribus,
et benidictus, fructus, ventris tui, Iesus

Sancta Maria, Mater Dei
Ora Pro Nobis Peccatoribus
Nunc et in hora mortis nostrae
Amen

Pray for us, O Holy Mother of God
That we may be worthy of the promises of Christ

We beseech the O Virgin of Virgins and Mother of our Redeemer
Protect us from all harm and defend us and our kinsfolk from the errors and evils of the Islamic religion.
We trust in thee, as the sailors at Lepanto on 7 October 1571 A.D. and we pray today for a victory against the evils and malice
that these people intend for us. Intercede on our behalf, O Mother of our Lord and pray that this threat be vanquished once and for all.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen.