Western girls converting to Islam.......
OH uh whats that new time u speak of
nipsur
LEPANTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(08-01-2009, 12:28 AM)nsper7 Wrote:
Quote:
Pope John Paul II Wrote:May Saint John Baptist protect Islam and all the people of Jordan, and all who partecipated in this celebration, a memorable celebration. I’m very grateful to all of you.

http://www.vatican.va/holy_father/john_p...ar_en.html

Cry

Aren't we supposed to pray for our enemies?

Yes, we can pray for them to come to the true Faith. Praying for them to come to the true Faith is showing love for them becauase we're truly desiring their salvation (which is man's final end, his greatest good).  

On the other hand, asking a saint to intercede and give protection to a false religion (which Islam is, for a number of reasons) doesn't sound very orthodox to me. Praying for Muslims and praying for the protection of their false religion are two separate things.
YEP
Yes we are supposed to pray for our enemies.

Pray they walk into your line of fire.
I wouldn't worry about Islam conquering the West. Most second-generation Muslims in Europe and the US have been conquered by materialism, and have only a shallow ethnic attachment to Islam. I don't see why this trend won't continue. Sincere Muslims in the West will probably always be small in number, and won't present much of a threat. There's probably a greater, or at least equal, number of Muslims converting to the Church. I know a few who have converted.
(08-01-2009, 04:18 AM)LausTibiChriste Wrote: Yes we are supposed to pray for our enemies.

Deus Vult!
(08-01-2009, 04:18 AM)LausTibiChriste Wrote: Yes we are supposed to pray for our enemies.

+1
In my expierience young people want a strong faith. Despite what the media and Catholic Church would have us believe they want absolutes i.e. Islam. Catholicism and mainline Protestantism are just jokes teetering on the edge of collapse. Until we get a Pope who wont ask a saint to bless Islam our greatest enemy or pray in mosques this shite will continue we need leaders who are not little girly men, full of PC and corruption. If you dont want that the Catholic Church is not the place to look. I have several friends who have become evangelicals because as one of them said the Catholic Church doesnt believe Christ is the only way. And that is true it doesnt anymore so why stick with it when you can go somewhere that has an absolute faith which is what young people yern for. Instead they go to Mass in a Church that looks like a whitewashed garage and here about how great Protestants are from the gay Priest who quotes rabbis and famous Imams in his sermon and then you sing a hymn by Martin Luther. The problem is the Catholic Church doesnt stand for anything but covering up for its gay Priests and making money anymore.

Pray they find Truth.