Obeying Civil Laws
(08-01-2009, 03:55 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: wow> i didnt know the state in the U/S can take your kid away for having him sip with you when u as his father deemed it proper. even in Canada that wouldn't happen. 
It doesn't happen like that... You are assuming understanding on the part of the state. It doesn't work that way.

Quote: lets remember something here
God has granted me and my wife my son> God did not give my son to the state. my son is mine> not the states i am his father and i will bring him up as i choose>
That doesn't stop the state from taking what they want. They may be wrong, but it doesn't change the fact.

Quote: it is a sin to support the state in destroying a family granted by the grace of God due to petty man made laws that do not affect your soul>
It is foolish to harm your family by your refusal to follow laws which do not harm you.

Quote: again one must remember being a traditional catholic does not mean u are  a robot and obey the state, the coldest of cold monsters in everything it demands of you> NO! thats not what Catholics do> pretty wild how many times this gets brought up> interestingly look at the ages of those who support blindly licking the states boots in everything and those who have more of a suspicion of the state.
You must remember that being a traditional Catholic doesn't mean breaking laws unless you have no other choice. You are also not getting the point. Blindly licking the state's boots? You are being silly. Following pointless laws is not that. It seems in all things you end up just focusing on the person, and not the issue, and make accusations and insults (then you say you didn't intend to be insulting...it is the same old story).

Quote:for those who will blindly lick the boots of the state go do it.
leave the rest of us and our families ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And who was not leaving you alone?
your wrong on a few points here ros.

my son will sip when he is ready not when the state says he can. they wont take him from me because unless im real stupid which im not they wont know. ive lived under serious police state bullshit and i keep the state far far far away from me and my family. so im not concerned. im not stupid. what stops the state from taking what it wants is staying under the radar. what the state doesn't know the state cant take.
the state is not  God. its made of the armed branch =police, the traitors = rats, and the parasites =bureaucrats and politicians.
i fear none. i respect all of them for the destruction and terror they can unleash. i worship non of them.

letting my son drink when he is ready doesn't harm my family. the state will harm it, if the state coldest of cold monsters deems itself the will to do so. what your arguing is the same argument i hear rapist use. "if she wouldn't of dressed like a slut i wouldn't of rapped her" the point is the rapist did the raping. and whether i allow my son to drink when i feel he is ready the state destroying a family for that is like the rapist. for u not even to see how that is against Gods law speaks much. i know u ros believe the state can do no wrong. but the world tells me otherwise.

actions speak louder then words ros. im not insulting u but by what u write continuously regarding the state or police it shows.
your country is going to shit ros. soon you will have to make some serious world shattering choices about how u view the state and the evil it does. i hope you see the monster for what it is.
but that will take some serious mind changing tragedies maybe when int he night your home is invaded and a loved one is murdered or your mama is taken away u will begin to wake up.
until then
the jack boots need some polishing move along
(08-01-2009, 04:45 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: your wrong on a few points here ros.

my son will sip when he is ready not when the state says he can. they wont take him from me because unless im real stupid which im not they wont know. ive lived under serious police state bullshit and i keep the state far far far away from me and my family. so im not concerned. im not stupid. what stops the state from taking what it wants is staying under the radar. what the state doesn't know the state cant take.
the state is not  God. its made of the armed branch =police, the traitors = rats, and the parasites =bureaucrats and politicians.
i fear none. i respect all of them for the destruction and terror they can unleash. i worship non of them.
I think the forum established rules on such discussions..

Quote: i know u ros believe the state can do no wrong.

See what I mean?

You are impossible.

Don't tell me what I believe. Do you know how stupid it is?

Quote:actions speak louder then words ros. im not insulting u but by what u write continuously regarding the state or police it shows.
There, you said were you weren't insulting me...

What you write about the state speaks more. Do you realise that my statements about the state which you read are usually reactions to your statements which are usually far out?

Quote:your country is going to shit ros. soon you will have to make some serious world shattering choices about how u view the state and the evil it does. i hope you see the monster for what it is.
And how do I view the state?

Quote:but that will take some serious mind changing tragedies maybe when int he night your home is invaded and a loved one is murdered or your mama is taken away u will begin to wake up.
until then
the jack boots need some polishing move along

What are you talking about?

I think I will do what I normally do when confronted by such things...
"your wrong on a few points here ros.

i fear none. i respect all of them for the destruction and terror they can unleash. i worship non of them"

what rules of the forum did i break in the above qoute ros? do tell

ill wait
sip sip
yeah thats what i thought
sip sip
devotedknuckles Wrote:my son will sip when he is ready not when the state says he can

Bingo.

People even one hundred years ago would be staggered to see how much the government intrudes on the lives on citizens in our day. Even down to the consumption of substances.
(08-08-2009, 07:50 PM)Credo Wrote: People even one hundred years ago would be staggered to see how much the government intrudes on the lives on citizens in our day. Even down to the consumption of substances.

Hmm.... yeah. But people 500 years ago may possibly be surprised at how little regulated their personal lives are compared to today. In Elizabethan England, for example, there were regulations on what you could and couldn't wear based on social class, what types of food and drink you were allowed to eat based on class, and of course, there was mandatory attendance every Sunday at a state-sponsored Anglican church. Also, there were bans against the peasantry bearing weapons reserved for the upper classes such as swords.

Just sayin'. It's not like the whole world was libertarian until the 20th century.
ok but thats the point the state being such a cold heartless monster ever needs to feed and the food is liberty. the state will always intrude more and more and more upon you, your family your thoughts.
as has happened as has been demonstrated in thsi thread where some fishies even condone the states intrusion and violence against families for simply deciding when your son can sip.
absurd!!
nothing wrong with some j waking...I do it every chance I get, which is every time I cross  a street.  My children have a few sips as it pleases them and me.

the trick is knowing which laws apply to you! :laughing:
i doubt ros will come back and answer some pointed questions. easier to to suggest someone is breaking the rules then actually demonstrate it
your right
its all about knowing which laws apply to you.