Poll: What is your MAIN battle rifle?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What do you think is more probable?
You can change your vote if you want.

This is not specific to one country, but to all. Naturally, the focus of some of the options is on the USA, China, Russia, India and perhaps a few other influential countries, but it mainly about the state of the world as a whole.

Just curious to what we all think of the future.
well for the states i chose the big one.
u know the shebang thing.
sip sip
(08-01-2009, 08:14 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: well for the states i chose the big one.
u know the shebang thing.
sip sip
I don't see a "shebang think" option (I knew I missed one!), but I see someone voted for "Great civil unrest and breakdown of government and formation of new governments" :)
yeah thats the one.
sip sip
Great civil unrest and breakdown of government and formation of new governments. Yep.
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.
If you determine the status quo by looking at the last 81 years, it includes most of these things.
I voted "other."
that could very well mean alien invasion beyond all comprehension and complete utter destruction.  even war of the worlds would be considered a walk in the park. no hope. death. death. death. as z germans say KAPPUT!
or it could mean same old same old.
next
Great civil unrest and breakdown of government and formation of new governments

I could see it happening. Ya never know though.
I went with other, though my reason is probably more in line with biblical revelation and stuff.

Lately, I have been thinking a lot of Marian prophecy and visions from Our of La Salette to Akita.  And I think a chatisement is coming, like it may not be in 2012, but it is probably coming.  And it is probably going to be an asteroid, because you know about three days of darkness and stuff like that.  And all of the things that are described can be accomplished either through and asteroid or massive vulcanism.  Vulcanism on that scale has not been seen in many million of years, and frankly the earth is more stable geologically now than in the past.  It is possible, but an asteroid is much more probable.  Probably a small one too, and judging by them saying it will destroy 3/4 of humanity, it is probably going to hit in the Indian Ocean or somewhere in Asia.  Of course, the aftermath is going to be rough, confusion, wars, famines, droughts, you know all the old stuff again.  Indeed, this may allowed a new persecution of Church unparallel where the savages (with arrows) and the moderns (with bullets) will create a new generation of martyrs which will result in the triumph of the Church