watch the looks on these liberal faces
I liked these two videos, but from what I understand Malkin is just another Fox News neo-con crony.

Hopefully I'm wrong, but the only person on television that I even consider trusting is Lou Dobbs.
Malkin is the cutie they're talking about?

[Image: ht_MichelleMalkin_081121_ssv.jpg]
i only said one negative thing about coulter. that was a good pic BTW. but the one with her and the adams apple, well i never recovered from that one. thanks to paloma i believe.
as for the lassie in these vids. this was the  first ive heard or seen her. she did a great job. she certainly is great smackin libs LOL
i dont have a tele so i dont know the fox thing
but one must admit shes certainly nicer on the EYES then dobbs.
LOL
SIP SIP
yeah thats her. but u know shes smooookin more when shes angry
LOL
Literally

[Image: michelle-malkinatorfire.jpg]
LOL
She is easier on the eyes than Dobbs, but so is Rachel Bilson.  It doesn't mean I'm going to respect her views on politics.

Like I said, I liked these videos though.
I don't really care about her views on politics.  A woman's job is to look pretty and make me sammiches.  All else is superfluous.
(08-03-2009, 10:28 PM)DrBombay Wrote: I don't really care about her views on politics.  A woman's job is to look pretty and make me sammiches.  All else is superfluous.

lol.  Well then I certainly think you could find better than Michelle Malkin.
(08-03-2009, 10:29 PM)Walty Wrote:
(08-03-2009, 10:28 PM)DrBombay Wrote: I don't really care about her views on politics.  A woman's job is to look pretty and make me sammiches.  All else is superfluous.

lol.  Well then I certainly think you could find better than Michelle Malkin.

I'll reserve judgment until I taste her sammiches.