watch the looks on these liberal faces
HA!
HA!
classic doc.
thats a classic.
oh the view clip was great, I like how she silenced the old broads.  I just wonder though who she would be able to do the same thing against Rosie when she was on the View.  Rosie probably would eat her.
(08-03-2009, 08:48 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: watch the looks on these liberal faces
LOL
LOL
http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/checker.aspx?v=GduzSUqGuz

now this where she completely owns matt lauer, LOL , Matt looked like he threw up a little bit in his mouth at the end. never let them know your breakin matt. LOL
http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=32914

Just watched the View skit...noticed how pathetically and predictably they tried to skewer and muddle Malkin's point.  I'm watching Lauer now.  He's doing the same. 

LIBERAL DEBATING SECRETS 101

When arguing with conservative thinkers, liberals do the following and usually in this order:

1.  Change the topic.  Perhaps apply the argument to the conservative's side.  Thus, they now accuse the conservative side.
2.  Challenge the conservative's sources.  Or complain the conservative's argument is overblown.
3.  Mock the conservative.
4.  Walk off and don't stop talking in order to get the last word in.

Michelle Malkin's aggressiveness in these two interviews really prevents the liberals from doin' a lot of this.  I like it.  She's sharp.
props to her!  Michelle Malkin really  lays the" Fish-Eater Smackdown"-smackdown on the libtards!
Whatever type of conservative she is She whacked  poor tiny little Mattie Lauer in his size sixteen boys suit very well. I'm pleased. Now if she could only get into a ferocious feline fight with Catie still surgically cute Couric it could be on pay per view.Here's my 19.95 in advance.
tim
(08-03-2009, 09:39 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: yeah thats her. but u know shes smooookin more when shes angry
LOL

Gotta to love a woamn that is gung ho for internment camps (esp one that is Filipino and should know better)....let them in, then clamp them in a camp.....borders wiiiiiide open.....

Coulter and Malkin=jezebels
(08-04-2009, 01:00 PM)Belloc Wrote: Gotta to love a woamn that is gung ho for internment camps (esp one that is Filipino and should know better)....let them in, then clamp them in a camp.....borders wiiiiiide open.....

Coulter and Malkin=jezebels

[Image: slap.gif]
leave to beloc to pout about everything and say nothing.
i didnt know she was a Filipina
thanks for the info. so beloc your internment camp views aside. what u think of the vids?